ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas fans want more from us........really?

Yeah I could tell WSU was quality by the way they squeaked by an IU team, that limped into the tourney, in the previous round and then got bounced By Notre Dame, by double digits, in the next round after blowing out KU.

*****Their whole focus was on KU. I think they took the Hoosiers too lilghtly since so many thought they shouldn't even be in and they'd already achieved what they were looking to achieve when they lost as handily as they did to N.D.

***Kansas can not get a series going?!

The last 2 years they've (KU) had the toughest schedule both years.

And in the years I've followed KU I can recall series with UCLA, Arizona, Indiana, UConn, Kentucky, Georgetown, Michigan State, Ohio State, Georgia Tech, N.C. State, Florida, among others and this is outsides of who they'd play in Maui, NIT, Orlando, Bahamas Tourneys or Conf. matchups (previously Pac-12 & now SEC).
You need to point this out to your fellow Jayhawk. Not me. Kneeburns said KU can not get a series with another blue blood program. I told him Kansas had to be playing someone because their SOS has been high the last couple of years.

Same goes to your fans that troll over here with the intent to antagonize...

I can't control what anyone else does, only myself. I'm not here to troll or antagonize anyone, just here with the intent of hearing what the Kentucky folks are hearing on the recruiting front, and to participate in conversations about college basketball. If somebody else is trolling you, then take your frustration out on them, not me. I intend to speak with respect here and was simply hoping that I would be given the same consideration.

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT