ADVERTISEMENT

Kaluma

Cal didn’t even go hard after Kaluma. It’s like UK fans like to talk something into exsist even though it’s not gonna happen.

This is becoming a joke to me. Maybe we fill the roster with who we want, but we should absolutely be eating 1st in the portal. It's starting to look like a combination of failed NIL with our basketball program, and Cal is just stale. Nobody cares to play in his antiquated offense.
Think about it, who has Cal landed in the portal that would make him embrace it ?
HS recruiting has been good to Cal and I don't think he's been satisfied with what he's got out of the portal.
Mays
Travis
Sestina
Sarr
Mintz
Wheeler
Grady
Reeves
Fredrick
All mild to major disappointments.
Oscar was more a traditional transfer like Anderson, Ford, Pope etc.
I just think Cal would rather roll with a Bradshaw over a Nelson.
I don't think it's all about just getting more draft picks.
Those draft picks have won him a lot of games, portal players not so much.

Think about it, who has Cal landed in the portal that would make him embrace it ?
HS recruiting has been good to Cal and I don't think he's been satisfied with what he's got out of the portal.
Mays
Travis
Sestina
Sarr
Mintz
Wheeler
Grady
Reeves
Fredrick
You're only evaluating it through the lens of guys Cal landed.

There have been numerous transfers that have made an impact. Cal just isn't landing them/even going after them.

If he's decided he doesn't want transfers because they aren't panning out--maybe he needs to reconsider his ability to evaluate talent.

Reactions: Fox2monk
You're only evaluating it through the lens of guys Cal landed.

There have been numerous transfers that have made an impact. Cal just isn't landing them/even going after them.

If he's decided he doesn't want transfers because they aren't panning out--maybe he needs to reconsider his ability to evaluate talent.
Maybe but Travis, Sarr, and Grady were supposed to be the best available when he got them.

Mays
Travis
Sestina
Sarr
Mintz
Wheeler
Grady
Reeves
Fredrick
I think you are downplaying how good some of those transfers were. Travis, Sestina, Mintz, Grady, Reeves and I do include Oscar as a transfer, because he was, were all very good players.

I think you are downplaying how good some of those transfers were. Travis, Sestina, Mintz, Grady, Reeves and I do include Oscar as a transfer, because he was, were all very good players.
I agree.
Especially Grady. He was money until he got injured and tried to play through it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Everyone knows that the starters have already been determined and minutes gauranteed. Nobody, especially experienced players, are going to come into that kind of situation without a hefty deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT