ADVERTISEMENT

Kaluma

Kinda sad Bama ia getting visits from Kaluma and Nelson but Cal can't manage that.

Must be the type of offense they run vs us. That kid wants to be a stretch 4 that can drive. That's literally all he does in his highlights.

Must be the type of offense they run vs us. That kid wants to be a stretch 4 that can drive. That's literally all he does in his highlights.
That is basically what Toppin and Livingston did (our Forwards). Both would spot up behind the 3pt line. Toppin would pull up on his drives instead of to all the way to the rim.

10,000%.

Can't even get a visit out of either one? Shambles.

I truly thought Cal had his mojo back when he stole Edwards from Tennessee, Bradshaw & Wagner from Louisville, etc., but clearly not.
I for sure thought Cal would be more savvy in this NIL/portal era. He is really just set in his ways, and doesn’t seem open to budging at all.

Kinda sad Bama ia getting visits from Kaluma and Nelson but Cal can't manage that.
Did Cal not extend an invitation to visit.?
Bama has a ton of available pt.
Miller,Clowney, and Beddiako all gone plus they cut ties with Walton.
I don't see how Kaluma couldn't start.
Nelson who knows, I'm skeptical after a weak combine and coming from the Summit.

Nelson who knows, I'm skeptical after a weak combine and coming from the Summit.
Yes,Ralph said Cal tried but Nelson wasn't interested.

Does Bama have 7 players?Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Does Bama have 7 players?Asking for a friend.

Bama has 10. But 3 of them are lower-rated 4-star freshmen. One is a redshirt 4-star from last year. Also they have Pringle as their lone big man (Griffen probably plays the 4 right now) and he didn't play much last year after coming in from Juco.

But they will land one of these guys and that will really solidify their roster, now that Quinerly returned.
Quinerly
Sears
Estrada/Wrightsell
Griffen
Transfer

Bama has 10. But 3 of them are lower-rated 4-star freshmen. One is a redshirt 4-star from last year. Also they have Pringle as their lone big man (Griffen probably plays the 4 right now) and he didn't play much last year after coming in from Juco.

But they will land one of these guys and that will really solidify their roster, now that Quinerly returned.
Quinerly
Sears
Estrada/Wrightsell
Griffen
Transfer
Well we are about to get two 3 stars so things are looking up.

That is basically what Toppin and Livingston did (our Forwards). Both would spot up behind the 3pt line. Toppin would pull up on his drives instead of to all the way to the rim.

Kaluma shot more 3's than both of those dudes combined.

Cal prepared for this .... because he thinks his 5 freshmen are enough. It's plain and obvious.

Hey Cows looking to land 2 more Freshman instead. They're about 200th ranked should help with our super young team.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Reactions: kywildcat41086
How far did we go?
how far did Bama go in tourney ladt year???? I didn't hear ya.....Oates style never make a final 4
...ever!!!!
They won the SEC and SECT again for the second time in three years, were the number one overall seed this year and beat us by like 30. So they're doing alright for a football school. We OTOH, are sucking ass at the top basketball school.

Remember when a lot of people were saying that when Coach K and Roy retired that Cal would take over CBB. Don't think that worked out to well. I really think it is more than lack of NIL at UK. Did Cal promise the starting job to players ????

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Bama plays the best players available, they play to win not to make people happy
Yeah but they aren’t ending generational poverty and washing kids feet. If you want wins you needed that option on his contract. We gave Cal the standard 9 million and a cool retirement car, winning games was an extra million we were able to shave off the price tag.

how far did Bama go in tourney ladt year???? I didn't hear ya.....Oates style never make a final 4
...ever!!!!
Maybe, maybe not. Would you say Cal’s style will lead to another FF in this new era?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT