ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Edwards

Instead of busts through, it should be dont be surprised if he busts though.

He was 21 iirc and posted a 32 inch vert with weak handle and only ok shooting. He better be living in the gym and turning into a shooter if he has any chance at all, because at his position 32 inch verts are pretty alarming for a non shooter.
He couldn’t even finish in college so in the pros he’s gonna have a really hard time.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Cal ruined Edwards I agree with Paul 100%. I think this recruitment is going to really hurt him moving toward as he was already having trouble landing elite wings for years. I said by game 7 quit playing him so much. He didn’t deserve it and you’re exposing his weaknesses bad. And cal just kept on putting him out there, to which the cal supporters rejoiced by saying Cal is “getting him ready for March”. Toward the end of the year Edwards had one OKAY game and these same people said SEE CAL NO WUT HE DOIN and anyone with a brain could see it was a one off coming. And of course, he sucked immeidately afterward.

Calipari destroyed Edwards stock. I cannot believe his parents or Handlers weren’t stepping in and reminding Cal it was time to HIDE him at that point. But no, nope. I’m convinced to this day he ruined that guy on purpose I don’t have any info on that it just seems very strange to me that when there were better players to play and cal knows how to manipulate to hide a player he decided to continue to expose him night after night. Just very weird to me but it’s not debatable that Calipari ruined Justin Edwards and you’ll see that as he moves foward trying to land elite wings.

• Haha
Reactions: Doodah859
Why is Bronny getting picked with a largely meaningless 2nd round pick embarrassing for the league, but Thanasis playing for the Bucks or Nick Kerr getting a coaching gig, or how 10% of the head coaches are sons of former coaches isn't? Or guys like Jac Collinsworth or Noah Eagle getting broadcasting jobs? Or how 20% of NFL head coaches as of a few years ago were either sons or fathers of other coaches? Or how the son of the Jacksonville Jaguars' owner has an executive job with the team he absolutely sucks at.

Nepotism has existed in sports forever, and quite frankly it's as American as apple pie. Boardrooms across the country, and as of a few years ago the White House, are full of nepo babies. Why do we only care when it's Lebron's son?
Getting hired for a coaching spot or holding a job title that literally millions of other people could do is not a fair comparison of taking up a roster spot where only 450 total are available. If there was a world ranking in basketball as there is in golf, I’d say bronny is well into the 10,000’s yet holds one of the top 450 spots in the world. I really don’t care as the NBA is a crap league these days anyway from my perspective but really not the same. Maybe thiannis (or whatever his name is) fits but that’s it. Applies to him too, highlights of him I’ve seen he makes Khalil Whitney look like an all star.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Getting hired for a coaching spot or holding a job title that literally millions of other people could do is not a fair comparison of taking up a roster spot where only 450 total are available. If there was a world ranking in basketball as there is in golf, I’d say bronny is well into the 10,000’s yet holds one of the top 450 spots in the world. I really don’t care as the NBA is a crap league these days anyway from my perspective but really not the same. Maybe thiannis (or whatever his name is) fits but that’s it. Applies to him too, highlights of him I’ve seen he makes Khalil Whitney look like an all star.
Yeah those Thiannis lowlights are brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT