ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanted to say thanks to my internet friends

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
Although this site can be full of dumb takes, some of which have been mine, this board has kept me entertained since my first post in 2009. Of course it was under a different user back then (dormant email forced me to change it up).

I remember it well - posted that Patterson was coming back and Meeks was not. I was slammed for being a troll. I had a great source……a cute little brown haired sorority girl who was very keen to the situation. All good.

Second week I was here I bashed @Bkocats for attempting to be the board mother, as she was calling me out for being a bitch. I was. She was right. I apologized, and now I truly value her here.

I miss @Cindog28

I remember posters such as @crownmewilma, @DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE. @BlackLabelWildcat, @Wall2Boogie

Keep wondering where @wildcatdonf hides?

Where is John Wall? Terrance Jones? @UNCfaninKY and his fake girl? Fast Paste? Escape Goat? Goody Tissues? Pre-Madonnas? Hives me the Chills? The Door? Which thread was best?

Keep up the great work Cats Paw.

Last edited:
Although this site can be full of dumb takes, some of which have been mine, this board has kept me entertained since my first post in 2009. Of course it was under a different user back then (dormant email forced me to change it up).

I remember it well - posted that Patterson was coming back and Meeks was not. I was slammed for being a troll. I had a great source……a cute little brown haired sorority girl who was very keen to the situation. All good.

Second week I was here I bashed @Bkocats for attempting to be the board mother, as she was calling me out for being a bitch. I was. She was right. I apologized, and now I truly value her here.

I miss @Cindog.

I remember posters such as @crownmewilma, @DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE. @BlackLabelWildcat, @Wall2Boogie

Where is John Wall? Terrance Jones? @UNCfaninKY and his fake girl? Fast Paste? Escape Goat? Goody Tissues? Pre-Madonnas? Hives me the Chills? The Door? Which thread was best?

UsdFEBj.jpg

I miss @Cindog.

@CUTNETS

We used to use his face as a towel to dry our nuts off back around 2015.

I miss @Cindog.

RIP CINDOG …. Legend

I miss @Cindog.

Where did @DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE. go? Did he finally succumb to psychedelic overdose? One of the most random posters I’ve ever seen. Meeks leaving killed out best chance at a title other than 2015. I’d love to know where @UNCFaninKY is. Must be hard taking care of the fake family. That shit gets expensive.

I miss @Cindog.

5DXzYzd.jpg

A looservile classic.

I miss @Cindog.

Lol I had forgotten about that
Honestly I was a bit overbearing though
But glad we worked it out and luv ya to pieces

I miss Cindy too..

Great memories on this board. Signed up when I was still in college in 2016. Still a part of my daily life.
The world is crazy these days but coming here I'm always with a group of people I feel like I know, even though I've met none of you in person
Always thought the 1995 suggested your high school or college grad dates. I was way off.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
RIP CINDOG …. Legend
Man, miss her. We all went through some crap a few years ago.

I lost my Mom, Jarred Lorenzen died, Cindog, couple of board members lost thier dads/moms, a couple even lost their kids.

As much as we quibble and fight, this has been a place to celebrate our fandom and share in our losses (both sports and personal). Because we are BBN and even when we argue, a lot of us are like family.

Here's to some more good years here.

Great memories on this board. Signed up when I was still in college in 2016. Still a part of my daily life.
The world is crazy these days but coming here I'm always with a group of people I feel like I know, even though I've met none of you in person
This, I enjoy coming here to vent about UK sports and daily life. Because we are all passionate and our fandom is part of our worldview a bit.

Man, miss her. We all went through some crap a few years ago.

I lost my Mom, Jarred Lorenzen died, Cindog, couple of board members lost thier dads/moms, a couple even lost their kids.

As much as we quibble and fight, this has been a place to celebrate our fandom and share in our losses (both sports and personal). Because we are BBN and even when we argue, a lot of us are like family.

Here's to some more good years here.
Yeah man, def was a tough span for sure. Too many lost a child, which is something I can’t even pretend to even try to understand. Devastating just reading the words. Spouses, relatives, friends. Was like a year and a half period that was tough for a lot. And this is pre-COVID, that was tough for many too.

I miss @Cindog28

Great thread bwo! 👏

@Bkocats - just this mentioning of Cindy, making me think more of her. Can you remind me, was she from (or live) in Shepherdsville, KY? I believe she did. Do you know if she graduated from high school there?

She did live in Shepherdsville..at least when I knew her. But I believe she was born in Lexington. Kinda had a rough life really
Graduated from Moore High School
She was 6 years younger than me
We went through pregnancy together. Was fun throwing comments about THAT on the AOL message board. ..her second and my youngest are only a week apart. That was 18 years ago

Damn..knew the girl for 20 years

She did live in Shepherdsville..at least when I knew her. But I believe she was born in Lexington. Kinda had a rough life really
Graduated from Moore High School
She was 6 years younger than me
We went through pregnancy together. Was fun throwing comments about THAT on the AOL message board. ..her second and my youngest are only a week apart. That was 18 years ago

Damn..knew the girl for 20 years

I've worked in Shep for the last 10 years. She had liver problems, didn't she? Time flies, seems like she was still posting the other day.

I miss @Cindog28

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT