ADVERTISEMENT

Just A Reminder: Jeff Goodman Is An IDIOT

bbncal02

All-American
Nov 14, 2017
Hopkinsville
F_vbuuEXIAANHrw

Whatever they are paying him, it's still too much. I mean, if bad journalism makes bank, I'm in the wrong line of work.
Being a sports journalist is kind of like being a weatherman, you don't have to be right as long as you can convince people you were right but things changed. Don't tell Chris Bailey that though or he will block you on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Being a sports journalist is kind of like being a weatherman, you don't have to be right as long as you can convince people you were right but things changed. Don't tell Chris Bailey that though or he will block you on social media.
So will Matt Jones and Kyle Tucker. They get up in their feelings on Twitter when people disagree with them.

Taking out whatever Goodman's motivation was for posting that...the actual content itself is not a terrible thought. It is actually a valid concern that people had going into this season.

When you are talking about 17/18 yr olds with all sorts of ppl in their ears telling them how good they are and they need to have the most touches and be the focal point offensively, you never know how well they will fit. You see it time and time again each year with different teams across the country...so his thought (which thus far has not come to fruition) isn't that bad of a take in my opinion.

---
The next forecast any WKYT weather idiot gets right will be their first.

• Haha
Reactions: Creed Bratton
It only proves that any marble-jawed rambling idiot can get a job in journalism.

He still has an issue with Cal and it’s evident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT