Jurich Spills The Beans

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
To Eric Crawford WDRB TV says he and Pitino were vindicated.I m spitting up my
Makers Mark when I read this garbage 👺
Pitino knew what Andre McGee was doing
Jurich was dipping into the Uavel money
Bag when the Trustees ordered Turtleneck to fire Rick he pulled the no comprende and
He got the pink slip as well.
Too bad Tom
Get me outta here Percy!!

The fact that Tom Jurich was NEVER EVER offered another Athletic Directors job says it all and speaks volumes as to what a corrupt lying piece of crap Jurich was.
Now I will share true story. An election I had used for years and was UL red through and through told me of a run in he had with Jurich at ten Papa John’s stadium. Jurich walked by and my electrician said told him a friendly good move hello. Jurich told the group of people he was with to go on and Jurich walked back and told me electrician buddy to never address him because he was only the hired help and he let my buddy know that he was the almighty Tom Jurich so to speak. My electrician was dumbfounded that Jurich treated him in such a rude manner.
I remember the day Jurich was fired the number of media people that spoke out of similar experiences with Jurich. He was just a total AHole jerk.

The fact that Tom Jurich was NEVER EVER offered another Athletic Directors job says it all and speaks volumes as to what a corrupt lying piece of crap Jurich was.
Now I will share true story. An election I had used for years and was UL red through and through told me of a run in he had with Jurich at ten Papa John’s stadium. Jurich walked by and my electrician said told him a friendly good move hello. Jurich told the group of people he was with to go on and Jurich walked back and told me electrician buddy to never address him because he was only the hired help and he let my buddy know that he was the almighty Tom Jurich so to speak. My electrician was dumbfounded that Jurich treated him in such a rude manner.
I remember the day Jurich was fired the number of media people that spoke out of similar experiences with Jurich. He was just a total AHole jerk.
Typos galore my dude. Not being critical; I also type in a stream of consciousness and end up having to go back and edit after posting (usually, two or three times).

Last edited:
What is astounding is most people in Louisville ( business owners, media, high profile people) all believe he was fired wrongfully and deserves to be brought back..

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Think we all knew this. It was clear after they lost to Morehead st they needed to cheat to do anything.

Bob Valvano who was color man for UL basketball at the time was absolutely delighted when Jurich got fired. Valvano came out openly and said Jurich treated him like a dog because at times Valvano would be critical of the basketball team.
Another true story centered around Denny Crums wife Susan Sweeney, who at the time was a news anchor for WDRB channel 41. She was very vocal about how her husband Denny Crum was fired to bring in Rick Pitino. She used her platform as news anchor to let her feelings be known. Jurich didn’t like that and used his influence to have her be taken off the air without pay ,as his way of getting back at her. Jurich did this to another sports talk show as well, if they were in anyway critical of UL sports. It was always Jurich’s way or you paid the price.

Last edited:
Bob Valvano who was color man for UL basketball at the time was absolutely delighted when Jurich got fired. Valvano came out openly and said Jurich treated him like a dog because at times Valvano would be critical of the basketball team.
Another true story centered around Denny Crums wife Susan Sweeney, who at the time was a news anchor for WDRB channel 41. She was very vocal about how her husband Denny Crum was fired to bring in Rick Pitino. She used her platform as news anchor to let her feelings be known. Jurich didn’t like that and used his influence to have her be taken off the air without pay ,as his way of getting back at her. Jurich did this to another sports talk show as well, if they were in anyway critical of UL sports. It was always Jurich’s way or you paid the price.

This is 100% true. I personally know 2 local radio talk show hosts who have told me that they were censored and told what the rules are in regards to UL info.

You can also easily Google what radio show hosts were either fired or moved to another station during his tenure.

Lets also discuss WHO STOPPED THE NBA from coming to Louisville. Jurich and Pitino.. let's talk about the economic side of there stubbornness and greed.

A piece of advice: do at least one quick scan through your posts for mistakes before clicking the post button. I get the point of your “true story”, but my goodness, is it ever tough to read.

Why did I think this thread was going to have something to do with the Annual UL Mexican Fiesta? 😆 😆 😆 😆

5c05d112e82e3.image.jpg

That low life Bastard is living off money he stole from the entire state of Kentucky!, he should be in prison as we speak . Yes Zipp would take him back right now , but we all know Zipp is a dumb Bastard along with Kerry Rhoades and this Sheriff dude

I glad that POS is out, I wish someone had some morals and balls and would audit him and see all the money he stole so he could go to prison but like always they grease the right peoples palms and it never happens.

I would have started making fun of his turtleneck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT