ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Allen And The Draft...

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
Just saw where Mel Piper is predicting Josh as 2nd overall pick...
Last year as the second pick Saquon Barkley's contract was a cool $31,647,174 with a signing bonus of a little over 21 million . Hope he has selected a good financial adviser and is prudent with the money .

Last year as the second pick Saquon Barkley's contract was a cool $31,647,174 with a signing bonus of a little over 21 million . Hope he has selected a good financial adviser and is prudent with the money .

He needs a really good tax attorney #me :cheers2::scream:

I don’t get the Bosa brother obsession. His brother got absolutely shut down vs. the Patriots last week.

Allen > Nick Bosa for #1 pick overall

Reactions: drew_ukfan
I don’t get the Bosa brother obsession. His brother got absolutely shut down vs. the Patriots last week.

Allen > Nick Bosa for #1 pick overall

It’ll come down to fit and needs of the teams drafting. If you need a DT or possibly a 3-4 DE, then Williams is your pick. If you need a DE.....who could stand up on occasion then Bosa is your pick. If you need a pure 3-4 OLB who might be able to mature into a 4-3 DE then Allen is your pick. It’s not that any prospect is better than another......it’s who fits with whom?

I’m happy for this kid and equally happy for our program. This is a great selling point for our staff and future picks from the DL/LB slots are only going to help.

I’m predicting Paschal, McCall, Bohanna, Boogie, and hopefully a couple of others we haven’t seen much of to make it. I’m sure I’m missing some as I just woke up. I believe Boogie will be our next highest pick, the kids going to be all over the opposing backfield this year.

I agree on Bosa....

If you want to draft a dude whose best year was 8.5 sacks and withdrew from team to get healthy focus on NFL draft who also older brother has been less than amazing in short NFL stint....go for it.

Allen's 17 sacks vs. SEC play and best college players and very durable body....speaks for itself.

I agree on Bosa....

If you want to draft a dude whose best year was 8.5 sacks and withdrew from team to get healthy focus on NFL draft who also older brother has been less than amazing in short NFL stint....go for it.

Allen's 17 sacks vs. SEC play and best college players and very durable body....speaks for itself.
17 sacks is just sick, don't know if we'll ever see that again.

If anyone watched ESPN last night when Kiper and the other talking head discussed the top draft choices you witnessed a total screw up by ESPN/Kiper et al. While Josh Allen was listed No. 2 in their mock draft when they discussed him, ESPN showed video of the No. 3 pick, Quinnen Williams from Alabama. Kiper and his pal then spent 99% of the time yapping about Williams. They never even showed a snippet of a videotape of Allen. It was like Allen wasn’t even on the board. It was pathetic.

Yeah, he seems like a level headed guy.

Some of these dudes go out and knock up 6-7 whores and start paying unreal amounts of child support.

A lot of them buy 8-9 cars and an insane amount of jewelry.

And let’s not forget that some have a posse (Loser “friends”) that they finance.

I was watching something on Lorenzen Wright about a month or so ago.

He made over $55 million dollars in his career.

Well, by the time he was murdered, he not only didn’t he have any money left, but he was in debt over a million dollars.

Typical stupidity. Cars, knocking up whore gold diggers,
jewelry, cars, houses, posse.

You wonder sometimes how truly unintelligent some of these guys are.

Reactions: crpoore
Allen is the better athlete and more productive player. Also, Bosa had that injury that sidelined him and then he bailed on his team to end the season.

San Fran and Arizona both have to be thinking about playing two of the better QBs in the league twice a year.

Getting to Wilson and disrupting the Goff/Mcveigh machine has to be a priority for both. Then Arizona has to be thinking about Mike Shannahan and Jimmy G, and Mike has to be thinking about what Kingsbury and Rosen could do in the future.

Long story short, I believe Allen's stock will only rise through this draft process.

In the age of passing when getting to the QB is as important as the QB, if Allen doesn't go #1 or #2 I be very surprised.

Reactions: kritikalcat
If anyone watched ESPN last night when Kiper and the other talking head discussed the top draft choices you witnessed a total screw up by ESPN/Kiper et al. While Josh Allen was listed No. 2 in their mock draft when they discussed him, ESPN showed video of the No. 3 pick, Quinnen Williams from Alabama. Kiper and his pal then spent 99% of the time yapping about Williams. They never even showed a snippet of a videotape of Allen. It was like Allen wasn’t even on the board. It was pathetic.

Maybe that’s because Allen was being held in all the footage they had of him.

Reactions: The-Hack
Yeah, he seems like a level headed guy.

Some of these dudes go out and knock up 6-7 whores and start paying unreal amounts of child support.

A lot of them buy 8-9 cars and an insane amount of jewelry.

And let’s not forget that some have a posse (Loser “friends”) that they finance.

I was watching something on Lorenzen Wright about a month or so ago.

He made over $55 million dollars in his career.

Well, by the time he was murdered, he not only didn’t he have any money left, but he was in debt over a million dollars.

Typical stupidity. Cars, knocking up whore gold diggers,
jewelry, cars, houses, posse.

You wonder sometimes how truly unintelligent some of these guys are.
Good post Kevin...had the opportunity to to talk with Josh on several occasions and what a great young man. Very polite and a great ambassador for UK. As I said earlier I hope he is getting a good financial team together for he and his family. Nothing but the best for him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT