ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Jones

People need to be 100% sure before spewing that garbage.

Rowland Thread 1 -
This is why it's the best day of the year to go premium

Rowland Thread 2 - We have had to delete too much crap today.

tenor.gif

Rowland Thread 1 -
This is why it's the best day of the year to go premium

Rowland Thread 2 - We have had to delete too much crap today.

tenor.gif

Well, I'll totally vouch for JRow and the CatsIllustrated staff on that one, they've given top notch information lately.

I'll also say that it's necessary to delete the garbage 'Jordan Jones is in jail' threads because it's 110% false, and it is very dangerous and ignorant to perpetuate that kind of rumor when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Well, I'll totally vouch for JRow and the CatsIllustrated staff on that one, they've given top notch information lately.

I'll also say that it's necessary to delete the garbage 'Jordan Jones is in jail' threads because it's 110% false, and it is very dangerous and ignorant to perpetuate that kind of rumor when it couldn't be further from the truth.

I know, it was a joke. Pointing out the irony.

Well that leaves academic issue and talking/signing with an agent. Not the first to fall for an agent's smooth talk if that is it and not the first to let his academics slide.

Reactions: trav55
Same mind set as an idiot who calls a school saying there's a bomb....as a joke. As I mentioned in his post, can Jones sue an IP address for defamation of character?

Reactions: KeepingItReal74
A rumor on this board that was confirmed by at least one poster with sources turned out to be false? I can't believe it. People here always have the best insider info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT