ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks to Arkansas?

Don't understand why especially with beening bured on bench at UK and following to Arkansas

I never got the Burks fever. Perfect Cal guy. Might help us out in ARK.

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Fellows, we may misunderstanding this transfer to Ark. To me he had one of the best motors going but I don't remember him shooting 3's. That might have been a problem for Pope. Coach Pope may not have tried that hard to keep him.

The only reason to want Burks on a team is his attitude. He is an average player that may be useful by his junior or senior seasons.

Reactions: K_TIME
$$$$$$$$$
It amazes me how so few understand this. Like seriously, who else is going to pay Burks. Pope may or may not have wanted him. It’s not like he’s a great fit for Popes offensive philosophies. But even if he were, he’s still going to follow the $$$.

Get rid of every last one them. Just shows how deeply rooted the Calipari disease was at UK. I do not care about any of them, not one of them was playing for the name on the front of the jersey. That's what I admire about Hurley at UCONN. He refuses to sign anyone that has priorities elsewhere.

Pretty interesting to watch cal pursue these guys returns way harder than he ever would at UK. At UK he would absolutely push dj and z to the league and Burks would've been pushed out to make room for incoming frosh.

One can convincingly argue he's doing z a disservice by having him come back since he's already 20.

Whatever he does, he still has to coach them. This time without Welch or any strategist.

Reactions: Fox2monk and K_TIME
Sounds like Cal wants entire UK team and recruits. He is out to show us what could have happened at UK. He can have them, we know what they produce in crunch time.
He's also out to prove that his priorities did not lie with championships, that he KNOWINGLY wasn't doing his job.

Get rid of every last one them. Just shows how deeply rooted the Calipari disease was at UK. I do not care about any of them, not one of them was playing for the name on the front of the jersey. That's what I admire about Hurley at UCONN. He refuses to sign anyone that has priorities elsewhere.
And has stated this publicly. He wants Team guys and players that play for the name of the school.

$$$$$$$$$
More like $$ for Burks seriously.
Nobody is going to drive the price up for Burks.
Cal took him late last year just to fill out a roster.
He's doing the same this year.
If Cal can't recruit over Burks, Hog fans are going to be mighty disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s the guys like this that give credence to the Jerry Jones rumors. Absolutely no reason for Burks to follow Cal knowing he will be recruited over again and isn’t one of Cal’s “guys”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT