Jordan Anthony Plans to be First to Win Olympic Gold and Super Bowl

s-ram

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Louisville, Kentucky
Larry Vaught

Jordan Anthony Plans to be First to Win Olympic Gold and Super Bowl​

He’s training on a consistent, daily basis for track where he’ll compete in the 100- and 200-meter dashes during outdoor season along with the 4×100 relay after making his debut last weekend in the Texas Relays.

However, don’t doubt that freshman Jordan Anthony also considers himself a football player who plans to be catching passes for the Wildcats

“I am just concentrating on track now. Each sport has its own season. Right now it is track,” said Anthony. “Coach (Mark) Stoops knows I am still in the playbook. Me and (North Carolina State transfer quarterback) Devin Leary have a good connection. He’s a cool guy. In my opinion, he will be even better than Will Levis.”

Anthony was one of the nation’s elite high school sprinters who had an exceptional indoor season for Kentucky. He went under 6.60 seconds five times in the 60-meter dash, including a 6.55 in the NCAA Indoor Championships where he finished second. He had a personal best of 6.54 in the preliminary round to tie the UK record set by Olympian Tim Harden in 1995.............................. https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2023...old-and-super-bowl/vaughts-views/larryvaught/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News