ADVERTISEMENT

Jonas Aidoo

Dude plz stop acting like you have information. You don't, you're stealing from others and not giving them credit. Even Trillydonovan called you out about stealing his info and posting here lol

We are all aware you're not connected. Please stop. TIA
Where did you get your information for the above?

Osobor isn't a rim-protector at all. He's a post-up 4. If we get Osobor we have to get a shot-blocker too.

I like Aidoo more than Williams. More proven against top competition. But I'd take either. Seems like there's way more guard/wing options in the portal right now, so securing 2 quality bigs soon would be huge.
Yes, getting Oscobor doesn't change the fact of needing a true 5 and going after Williams.

To me you go osobor and 4 shooters or you go Williams and 4 shooters, but do not go Williams and osobor together, that’s what cal would do, and have lanes clogged up
Clog the lane is such an overused phrase. 3 shooters on the floor at a time is plenty. What didn’t work was 2 bigs AND a non-shooter Wheeler AND cold shooter Fredrick.
Those 2 could play 10 min together.

Clog the lane is such an overused phrase. 3 shooters on the floor at a time is plenty. What didn’t work was 2 bigs AND a non-shooter Wheeler AND cold shooter Fredrick.
Those 2 could play 10 min together.
They can play periods together but playing major mins together in a offense that pope and the freuger guy like to implement would cause issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT