ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari

KentuckyCat420

All-SEC
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2006
In the last 2 months, squandered the most talented team ever assembled because quote "it never crossed his mind we would lose". Then, loses his top 7 players to the draft even though at least 3 of them are all but guaranteed 2nd rounders to being undrafted despite those 3 having multiple years of eligibility left. Then, misses out on every remaining top recruit despite plenty of playing time to teams that have all adapted his recruiting style. Then, finishes his team off with a Juco shooting guard and a 3 star SF nobody had ever heard of until today.

But hey, look at the bright side, "we're Kentucky and we do whatever we want."

I actually believe we have a pretty talented team next year and can be really good if it all fits together. However, any Cal apologist that can't see how far he shoves his head up his own arse sometimes has theirs right up there with him. We're coming off 4 Final Fours in 5 years, while I can argue we should have more then 1 title in that span I certainly won't say these are the darkest days of his tenure. That doesn't mean it's not starting to seem like those days are on the horizon though.

Now bash away for being politically incorrect, I know how this works....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News