ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Heart Gif of dunks

If he can get on the court, the problem with Cal is kids like him who have potential usually don’t get the time to show it.
Yep I wonder if Larry Bird would have got off the bench with Cal.

Hart looks like a player that could really develop if given a fair chance.

I always like the way Cal empties the bench with 50 seconds left ahead 20 points and then tells the team not to shoot.

that's the type of stuff that make you strong minded He wasn't supposed to be in the dunk contest Originally its was the 3 point contest. It appeared as if he wanted to go up against Burk.
His dad was a hell of a coach. Always enjoyed officiating his games. Joey comes from a very strong fam, and doesn't back down. Like I said, seen the kid endure some nasty, nasty chants---MOF, I had to go to game management and tell them---:Shut that chant down, and now..."

Not sure how his shooting will translate to college----But in open gym, I'd take him over any kid on UK's roster.

You don’t need to slow anything down for me. I didn’t question, quote, or harass you like you are me. I don’t care what you said, say or think. Have a nice day and quit coming at me with your BS. 🙂
How did I harrass you? Bro your the one who came at me with the smart ass remark...Not me.

If I wanted to discuss basketball with IU fans, I would come over to your board. Have a nice day.
Remember this?

"Come at you"?--How---by pointing out that using Derek was a bad comparison? Ok...I guess. Sorry if I hurt your feels.

Reactions: Ukgold
How did I harrass you? Bro your the one who came at me with the smart ass remark...Not me.

Remember this?

"Come at you"?--How---by pointing out that using Derek was a bad comparison? Ok...I guess. Sorry if I hurt your feels.

I originally told you I had no interest in talking with you and you still won’t stop. It’s obvious you’re seeking attention, asking for it usually works for kids, but I understand “acting” out will garner attention sometimes too.

I originally told you I had no interest in talking with you and you still won’t stop. It’s obvious you’re seeking attention, asking for it usually works for kids, but I understand “acting” out will garner attention sometimes too.
Yet you keep responding....

Makes perfect sense.

bernie-mac-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

Yet you keep responding....

Makes perfect sense.

bernie-mac-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

The last thing you quoted from me was an entire different comment that you decided to respond to as well. That was after the fact I quit responding to you in the original convo you tried to have with me.. lol

I can’t imagine being an adult, on another team’s discussion forum, seeking validation for almost 3 hours and counting. You first started trying to get my attention around 4. STOP! What more do I have to say?

The last thing you quoted from me was an entire different comment that you decided to respond to as well. That was after the fact I quit responding to you in the original convo you tried to have with me.. lol

I can’t imagine being an adult, on another team’s discussion forum, seeking validation for almost 3 hours and counting. You first started trying to get my attention around 4. STOP! What more do I have to say?
I cant imagine being an adult and getting my feelings hurt becasue a fan from a different team quoted me...
images

His dad was a hell of a coach. Always enjoyed officiating his games. Joey comes from a very strong fam, and doesn't back down. Like I said, seen the kid endure some nasty, nasty chants---MOF, I had to go to game management and tell them---:Shut that chant down, and now..."

Not sure how his shooting will translate to college----But in open gym, I'd take him over any kid on UK's roster.
Why were they chanting rude things at him?

This is a UK forum for UK fans to discuss their team. This might come as a shocker, you have one of those too. Use it.
Not sure if you have noticed, but..................You're the only dude whining. I post here all the time. Maybe I missed the rules where I can't? And feel fortunate--I didnt choose to embarrass you with your terrible take. I could have went this route...

Keion Brroks---17ppg at Wash. 2nd team Pac 12
Bryce Hpkins--15ppg/8rpg---1st team Big East
Dontae Allen--10ppg at WKU
Johnny Juzang---16ppg ar UCLA
Charles Matthews--13ppg at Michigan

But hey, there is Derek Willis, right?

Not sure if you have noticed, but..................You're the only dude whining. I post here all the time. Maybe I missed the rules where I can't? And feel fortunate--I didnt choose to embarrass you with your terrible take. I could have went this route...

Keion Brroks---17ppg at Wash. 2nd team Pac 12
Bryce Hpkins--15ppg/8rpg---1st team Big East
Dontae Allen--10ppg at WKU
Johnny Juzang---16ppg ar UCLA
Charles Matthews--13ppg at Michigan

But hey, there is Derek Willis, right?

The convo was about who was similar that saw PT for Cal at UK. I know this is moving fast but try to keep up. 🤡

Block

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT