ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Heart Gif of dunks

Ummmm….. ok.
Listen, I never said anywhere that I watched every second of BBM. I simply said my starting five post BBM. You can take it as insinuated that I watched every second but I never said I did. So, you aint as smart as you think you are.
Next detractor step on up

• Haha
Reactions: UKAlum88
Derek Willis says hello.
One guy....And Willis is not a guard. Fortunately for Derek, Cal doesn't recruit 4's, like he does PG's and SG's.

Willis was competing for PT vs the likes of Gabriel, Wynard, Sasha, Humphries, Lee, etc...Guys with nice digits beside their names---but that was about it. On the othr hand....Hart will be fightiong for minutes vs Wagner, Dillingham, Reeves, Reed....And then it will be rinse and repeat next season----and the next.

Reactions: treyforuk
One guy....And Willis is not a guard. Fortunately for Derek, Cal doesn't recruit 4's, like he does PG's and SG's.

Willis was competing for PT vs the likes of Gabriel, Wynard, Sasha, Humphries, Lee, etc...Guys with nice digits beside their names---but that was about it. On the othr hand....Hart will be fightiong for minutes vs Wagner, Dillingham, Reeves, Reed....And then it will be rinse and repeat next season----and the next.

If I wanted to discuss basketball with IU fans, I would come over to your board. Have a nice day.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Or I mean you could just not respond?--Dont get mad at me because my post was, well----right.

You’re just mad he was an in-state guy for you all that made the wise decision and came to the better city, state, university, and to play for the better coach. 😉

Move along now, ya hear?

Looks to me he went to the side of Thiero not over him
Yeah Cal was getting nervous when he was attempting that dunk. He made Reed stand on the baseline I guess to try to catch him if something bad happened. You can tell Reed was embarrassed cause Cal was basically pushing him over there.

You’re just mad he was an in-state guy for you all that made the wise decision and came to the better city, state, university, and to play for the better coach. 😉

Now move along now, ya hear?
Wpould have loved to have Hart. Good kid, from a good family. Hope he does well at UK.

Why do you feel the need to be such a dick? I'm always cordial over here. Just talking basketball. Why does it have to be an IU/UK thing all the time? Shit if my name were, "UKfanBorden", you'd probably agree.

Willis did not face the competition Hart will face for PT---Thats pretty simple.

NOTE---Instead of Hart though, I guess will settle for Boogie.

I think the question is if he can guard at this level?
Thats always the question....There's a reason he committed to UCF. But the kid is really athletic, was well coached in HS; LInton=Stockton was always very good defensively. Beiong a good defender is bulit alot around funda,mentals.. You dont have to be an under athlete to be a good defender.

EDIT---Not the best gauge here, but I worled about 4-5 of his games in HS. very good athlete. Deceptively quick. Games of his I watched, his footwork was really good. North and South speed is good---and adequate enough at this level---Its "east/west" that could give him problems. thing is, hes athletic enough to recover. He plays bigger than 6'5"--incredible leaper.

Reactions: treyforuk
Hart is gonna be a solid player. Worked few of his HS games. Very good athlete...high basketball IQ----And if hes open? Money.
That probably means Cal won't play him this year and he will transfer after 1 year- he is the type of player we need to see the court at KY

Reactions: IUfanBorden
If Hart came here and thought he was a one and done, he needs to transfer right now. We don’t need those type of guys causing chemistry issues.

Now, I think Hart came here fully knowing where he stands on PT and that he is not playing only 1 year anywhere in the world and then going to the NBA.

Hart seems like he doesn't mind a challenge
Comes from a strong basketball fam....Dad and grand-ps(who recently passed), were longtime fixtures in HS basketball. And he has faced some tough shit---pops being arrested, then fired for DUI, alcohol issues. I heard some mean shit from student sections---Kid never reacted. Just played. And destroyed their souls in the process.

Kid is tough.

If Hart came here and thought he was a one and done, he needs to transfer right now. We don’t need those type of guys causing chemistry issues.

Now, I think Hart came here fully knowing where he stands on PT and that he is not playing only 1 year anywhere in the world and then going to the NBA.
He didn't go to UK because he thinks he's a OAD.

I’ll slow it down for you, why would he come here and then transfer after only 1 year if he knows prior he’s a multi year guy? Hence, why I said he’s fully aware of his PT and where he stands.
No need to slow it down....Maybe I should for you? I said Hart will be a solid player for UK---4 year dude. Where did I ever insinuate he'd transfer? Knowing the kid, I would be surprised if he did. But I am not in his mind. Kid is uber competitive. Kids wanna play. So I have no idea what his mindset will be if he barely sees the floor this year, or next.

Again, I said/feel he will be a good, possibly really good kid for UK.

No need to slow it down....Maybe I should for you? I said Hart will be a solid player for UK---4 year dude. Where did I ever insinuate he'd transfer? Knowing the kid, I would be surprised if he did. But I am not in his mind. Kid is uber competitive. Kids wanna play. So I have no idea what his mindset will be if he barely sees the floor this year, or next.

Again, I said/feel he will be a good, possibly really good kid for UK.

You don’t need to slow anything down for me. I didn’t question, quote, or harass you like you are me. I don’t care what you said, say or think. Have a nice day and quit coming at me with your BS. 🙂

Comes from a strong basketball fam....Dad and grand-ps(who recently passed), were longtime fixtures in HS basketball. And he has faced some tough shit---pops being arrested, then fired for DUI, alcohol issues. I heard some mean shit from student sections---Kid never reacted. Just played. And destroyed their souls in the process.

Kid is tough.
that's the type of stuff that make you strong minded He wasn't supposed to be in the dunk contest Originally its was the 3 point contest. It appeared as if he wanted to go up against Burk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT