ADVERTISEMENT

Jerod Smith had quite a year.

So whats up with this Daniel Thomas kid? Damn near leads the nation in rushing. I get it, size, speed, etc. probably isn't SEC worthy, but wouldn't you think that a kid whos rushed for 2200+ yards as a junior and damn near 3000 as a senior would at least garner some sort of Rivals profile and star rating?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So whats up with this Daniel Thomas kid? Damn near leads the nation in rushing. I get it, size, speed, etc. probably isn't SEC worthy, but wouldn't you think that a kid whos rushed for 2200+ yards as a junior and damn near 3000 as a senior would at least garner some sort of Rivals profile and star rating?
He's getting D2 offers. One of his issues is Bell County doesn't play much of anyone. According to Certified Recruit, another rating service, he's a 5.5 - almost 3 star recruit. It also says at 5'9" and 180 that he runs a 4.56.

I'm not sure why he isn't getting at least some FBS looks.

That kid abused Boyd County. Ugh!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT