ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah Anglin in the Portal

Even after spring, stoops said he was down the depth chart due to a history of injuries. So I guess he was too far down and thought his spring tape gave him enough opportunity to look around

Reactions: cathouse and catben
Even after spring, stoops said he was down the depth chart due to a history of injuries. So I guess he was too far down and thought his spring tape gave him enough opportunity to look around
It's just hard to understand we are already looking in the Portal for more DB's and yet he chooses to leave.

Guess he got a better offer.

"Staff is very high on Jantzen Dunn to start at CB opposite Hairston."
Hardaway seems like the best option a the second CB, But I'm not at practice.

If you are entering at this point, you are probably getting a little nudge on the way out. That doesn’t mean players can’t be productive somewhere else but we are over on numbers…

I need to not look at football recruiting for a while. Hate seeing our players leave, but it's more concerning for me when it's at a position of need. They're leaving for a reason though, so I wish them well

I need to not look at football recruiting for a while. Hate seeing our players leave, but it's more concerning for me when it's at a position of need. They're leaving for a reason though, so I wish them well
This.

Weeks ago I posted I was shocked the staff hadn't put him in the portal. He single handedly gave up that last drive in the bowl game. Physical ability but just can't get the scheme.

Good luck to him but the staff deserves tons of heat for ever playing him a meaningful snap last season.

It's just hard to understand we are already looking in the Portal for more DB's and yet he chooses to leave.

Guess he got a better offer.
So he is way down the depth chart, for a team needing dubs, yet other teams are making him better offers. Ok

So he is way down the depth chart, for a team needing dubs, yet other teams are making him better offers. Ok
May have been CMS that made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
I don't know for sure and you probably don't either.
Ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT