ADVERTISEMENT

Jekyll and Hyde

Team looked like complete garbage last week and looked great tonight. Kentucky's defense was ferocious for much of the game. Just when I was about ready to give up on the season, this team pulled me back in.
I'm still not all in. Our team fought their asses off and coaching gave it away. UGA was vulnerable tonight and we couldn't capitalize.

As proud as I am of the boys in blue, I'm genuinely disappointed in coaching at the very end. Go back to the run. Mix it up with quick hitters if you want. Off tackle was working nicely. We gave them enough eye candy to attempt a sweep at the end. Brock should've had a couple more runs because UGA was keyed in on Wilcox and DSK. Hell, I'd have rather kicked a FG than punt, while we're at it

Disappointed is an understatement. I'll still support the team, but this year has already given us painful losses that shouldn't have been the case. Both inexplicable.

Our defense is legit. I know they gave up 31 points last week but still only gave up 252 yards. 262 tonight vs GA and 13 points which 3 was on the offense for the short field. Do need to force more turnovers though.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
It's time for a new coach. No offense tonight. Defense played superb, but Stoops is stuck in the Big 10 from the 70s and 80s.

Our defense is legit. I know they gave up 31 points last week but still only gave up 252 yards. 262 tonight vs GA and 13 points which 3 was on the offense for the short field. Do need to force more turnovers though.
Our pass defense is terrible and Ole Miss/TN/TX will score as many as they want. GA should have just passed every down.

The players gave it their all and did great. I'm proud of them. The coaching decisions sucked and are the reason I still don't have any faith that we will have a good season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT