ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm still trapped in a cope spiral

Kind of sad, really.

Hell, U of L had its first (and only) ten win season as a P4 member.

Why not celebrate that and leave the little brother whining behind?
When did they win last? If I recall correctly, seems like Oscar the grouch came out of his trash can and helped them beat uk - hasn’t uk whooped hell outta them for about 7 years now?

Reviewed the stats. UK did not have a penalty.

UL only had 3 - two of which were obvious personal foul penalties- so they really only had 1 foul from play.

Cmon Jeff- quit with the whining. You got beat. Fumbles killed you. Self inflicted. Give UK credit- they came and won on your field as an underdog.

Last edited:
ot but how is louisville ranked #19? i know polls are meaningless but who have they beaten that merits even top-25 ranking?
There's rarely any logic to any of these rankings especially preseason rankings other than name recognition and what the team did the previous season.

Reactions: blubo
When did they win last? If I recall correctly, seems like Oscar the grouch came out of his trash can and helped them beat uk - hasn’t uk whooped hell outta them for about 7 years now?

Funny you should mention “trash can.”

That is a non-ending meme on Card forums, regarding that 2017 game.

Reviewed the stats. UK did not have a penalty.

UL only had 3 - two of which were obvious personal foul penalties- so they really only had 1 foul from play.

Cmon Jeff- quit with the whining. You got beat. Fumbles killed you. Self inflicted. Give UK credit- they came and won on your field as an underdog.
We did have a penalty but UL declined it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT