ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Wells contacts UK

People 8!tching and moaning, and yet the staff, and the brand, keep putting in work.

Whole new coaching staffs and teams are built overnight, just ask a few of the fans that are “worried.”

They think this is still Cal’s ways of taking highly rated players whether they are a fit or not. They can’t comprehend recruiting players based on fitting a role.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

No use in me getting excited or trying to delve too deep into a player until he commits, but what I read about Wells sounds a whole lot like Reeves when he first came in at UK.

Whole new coaching staffs and teams are built overnight, just ask a few of the fans that are “worried.”

They think this is still Cal’s ways of taking highly rated players whether they are a fit or not. They can’t comprehend recruiting players based on fitting a role.
Not only that, it's existing members creating new accounts because they can't let go of Cal.

People 8!tching and moaning, and yet the staff, and the brand, keep putting in work.
The people complaining, for the most part, are Cal fans who won’t stop complaining about whatever Pope does unless and until he wins a ring.

Either that, or just generally miserable people.

Personally, I’m just looking forward to seeing what the final roster looks like. Then how the season goes. Then how the postseason goes.

The people complaining, for the most part, are Cal fans who won’t stop complaining about whatever Pope does unless and until he wins a ring.

Either that, or just generally miserable people.

Personally, I’m just looking forward to seeing what the final roster looks like. Then how the season goes. Then how the postseason goes.

I’m just happy Cal is gone 😂

I forgot about butler, he is a dawg and a winner, I wouldn’t mind having him at all. He is the same thing as Deivon smith, you have to get shooting around him, but he is a winner
Im not buying that Smith has the transcript issue that will hold him back from UK.

Why in the world would we schedule a visit with him while knowing he had that issue??

Reactions: Fox2monk
This is a guy I’d really like to get. I’m afraid the initial focus on trying the draft might make things difficult though. We need a lot of players, so we can’t really afford to wait around on him to decide, but if we sign too many other players at his position, it might decrease his interest. Going to be a tough balance to strike there.

Well, work is nicer when it returns results. So far we've seen a lot of slow going.

But at least this is a situation where the player reached out to UK first, or so it appears due to the no contact tag.
No one here really knows how this works. I believe that our staff is working hard and planting seeds. Players are entering the portal everyday and have until Wednesday to do so. I don’t think we commit to certain players until we know who is in the mix

Well, work is nicer when it returns results. So far we've seen a lot of slow going.

But at least this is a situation where the player reached out to UK first, or so it appears due to the no contact tag.
Compared to who?

Arkansas? Louisville?

You can only name programs that have also had coaching changes in the last couple weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT