ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Daniels makes history

If LSU had a defense that could stop the local retirement home this would be Burrow, Chase, Jefferson 2.0. That would not be a game anyone would want to play ..they're dangerous to anyone now and they don't even know what defense is, that's how crazy elite the offense is ..

If LSU had a defense that could stop the local retirement home this would be Burrow, Chase, Jefferson 2.0. That would not be a game anyone would want to play ..they're dangerous to anyone now and they don't even know what defense is, that's how crazy elite the offense is ..
I wouldn’t go that far, but they definitely are handicapped by their defense.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
When we inherited House as DC I thought we would be world beaters but unfortunately we have to outscore everybody. I will say defense is top priority in recruiting but I’ve heard he’s a tough nut on that side of the ball and coach Kelly has given him a long leash

If I had the #1 pick in the draft that is who I would take. His speed and quickness is unbelievable and can pass the ball. Also like his low key mannerisms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT