ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper Johnson officially commits to UK!

I guess I can't fault him for the donatos and Morgan and Morgan sponsorship but I was in tears laughing when his jersey was pulled out of a pizza box. Stomach hurt from laughing.
If I’m being honest, I found his press conference announcement to be rather goofy and cringeworthy.

But I’m happy for the kid and his family. And happy for Pope to land highly regarded players from his own backyard. I’ll be rooting for him to do great things as a Wildcat.

When The Beat Drops Dancing GIF

If I’m being honest, I found his press conference announcement to be rather goofy and cringeworthy.

But I’m happy for the kid and his family. And happy for Pope to land highly regarded players from his own backyard. I’ll be rooting for him to do great things as a Wildcat.
It was like watching that Wayne’s World scene about not selling out with all of their brand endorsements…just one was actually intended to be funny!

Reactions: UKBlueBlood

They are almost all cringeworthy at this point.

Like they have to tick all the boxes and sound like NBA 2k create-a-player post game interviews. and now you've got the monetization aspect.

I liked it better when the kids had the hats on the table, said a few thank yous and picked the hat.

It is what it is at this point, no sweat off my back. Get that dough and be goofy if you want I guess. Hope he turns out to be a good one.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT