ADVERTISEMENT

Jamin Davis #19 to Washington

That is an amazing DL at Washington....Jamin should be a beast covering middle of field and cleaning up anything in run game.

Unreal story by Jamin to burst on the scene last year and Stoops for having insight to keep him inside LBer. Most schools put those type of athletes on the edge....paid off for UK and Jamin. Plus Jamin will ink a $14M contract with a $7M signing bonus.

While I hate the NFL, I love seeing kids from UK going round 1 year in and year out now. Stoops and Co. have proven over and over they know how to evaluate and develop talent on Defense. Now with coen and Settles... our offense will do the same and start putting offensive players in the first round. Hiring stoops and allowing him full reign has really paid off and is probably his best hire to date.

It's a damn shame he went to the absolute worst franchise in the league. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! F the WFT.

Being a Giants fan, I hate he is going to a division rival. But proud of the young man. Worked his tail off. Now will pay off. Congrats young man.

Goes to show what I know because when he declared I was thinking he would be like Boom and go undrafted. Really happy for that young man.

Congrats Jamin, well deserved! Appreciate your hard work and dedication to the program. Will never forget your freshman Spring game where you had about 15 solo tackles and twice as many assists.

I predict big things for you at the next level!

Oh yeah, glad you are about to get PAID!!! LOL!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Congrats to J.Davis and his family. I thought he was day 2 guy....but this is fantastic for all. Good luck, young man. You made the right decision..

I remember when his dad used to get on here and talk about his potential. Clearly comes from a great family with tons of support. Glad to see dreams coming true for all parties involved!

Stayed up to see UK represented DAY 1. on Post regarding SEC vs. Other conferences. Jamin shows SEC depth. The speed comes from every where.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Most of the posters here yesterday were saying he was falling into the 2nd round and I kept telling them he was moving up, not down. Some analysts had moved him as high at 15 so he had positive draft day buzz. That video is great.

Most of the posters here yesterday were saying he was falling into the 2nd round and I kept telling them he was moving up, not down. Some analysts had moved him as high at 15 so he had positive draft day buzz. That video is great.
Yea I thought round 1 for sure. Guys that are 6”4 235 pounds that can run 4.4s and jump 40 inches don’t grown on trees. He’s the perfect fit for the modern day linebacker. Fast enough to cover RB and long enough to cover TE. He has enough strength and instincts to stop the run as well. Devin White making the impact he has for Tampa is making teams rethink how impactful playmaking inside backers can be. Jamin has some upside and untapped potential as a pass rusher as well imo.

Reactions: Lord Z and sieken
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT