ADVERTISEMENT

James Madison has no chance

I’ll bet freakin Baylor goes down and the Cal Love Club will be on here in droves

SeE dO WE rEAlLy WanT SCotT dREW

Still worried about guys painting their nails?
Doesn’t bother me. I’d prolly be worried if I was in that locker room though.

Don’t worry, everybody knows you’re politically correct. There’s no one here to impress and nobody cares.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Duke unc uconn & Tennessee all have reall chances to make a final four. Dont tell me that bs about parity in college basketball anymore, Kentucky & Auburn were the only upsets, Kentucky only blue blood upset. 5 years without any real threat of a tourney run, this shit is so damn ridiculous. Mitch better wake the hell up, or this shit will happpen every year from now on

Doesn’t bother me. I’d prolly be worried if I was in that locker room though.

Don’t worry, everybody knows you’re politically correct. There’s no one here to impress and nobody cares.
Just comical at this point, and it's not politically correct. I'm just not an asshole who demeans someone for choosing something I wouldn't choose myself. But you do you man, must help your self esteem.

They are shooting well, but hadn't won a game in 18 days prior to first round. I wouldn't crown them just yet. And JMU looks absolutely inept.

Maybe a case of a ceiling game for one team and a floor game for the other?
Kind of a miss leading stat. They lost their last game of the year to UNC and first ACC tournament game to NCST. I think they were like 8 and 1 in the nine games prior to those two.

Just comical at this point, and it's not politically correct. I'm just not an asshole who demeans someone for choosing something I wouldn't choose myself. But you do you man, must help your self esteem.
Im sure I’d demean you too if I saw you.
You sound like you paint your nails

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
I thought Duke was kinda garbage but maybe they are for real.

Wolf Of GIF - Wolf Of Wall GIFs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT