ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Green and Josh Christopher

It’s a goofy video of green pretend humping josh christopher. I don’t see a big deal. I mean yeah it looks a little sus but he was just being funny.

Honestly me thinks the op doth protest too much. Probably low key liked it and didn’t like the fact that they liked it.
I didn’t protest anything, to each his own. This generation is just different. I didn’t grow up humping my buddies in a sexual way.

I mean we have athletes involved with murders,raping and beating women and this what you get upset about?

Reactions: GeraldV
I mean we have athletes involved with murders,raping and beating women and this what you get upset about?
You think I’m upset? LOL, I’m laughing at a funny situation that is trending on twitter. The things they come up with when they just want to message board fight. Good luck finding your fight.

The thread especially the OP is what is cringe not the video. I figured there was some video of them raising a swastika or beating a girl but nope something so tame and harmless the even bring it up as the other poster said is sorta a doth protest moment ... I'd take players their talent level every day of the week . Hell let the video be of them actually humping even wtf does it even matter ? Its basketball . Can they play ? Are they decent human beings representing the UK ? If the answer is yes then I am in. What they find funny or even who they are into banging is not my business nor does it matter as long as both are consenting .

The thread especially the OP is what is cringe not the video. I figured there was some video of them raising a swastika or beating a girl but nope something so tame and harmless the even bring it up as the other poster said is sorta a doth protest moment ...
Nope, the video is 100% cringe. I’m not upset or protesting, I’m laughing. Your fake outrage is noted tho.

It’s a goofy video of green pretend humping josh christopher. I don’t see a big deal. I mean yeah it looks a little sus but he was just being funny.

Honestly me thinks the op doth protest too much. Probably low key liked it and didn’t like the fact that they liked it.
What about tea bagging? Is tea bagging ok?

The thread especially the OP is what is cringe not the video. I figured there was some video of them raising a swastika or beating a girl but nope something so tame and harmless the even bring it up as the other poster said is sorta a doth protest moment ... I'd take players their talent level every day of the week . Hell let the video be of them actually humping even wtf does it even matter ? Its basketball . Can they play ? Are they decent human beings representing the UK ? If the answer is yes then I am in. What they find funny or even who they are into banging is not my business nor does it matter as long as both are consenting .

The original post was edited too. I had the same reaction as you. I was expecting something much worse.

At worst the actual video was awkwardly funny.

TyTy traded too in the same deal. Thank goodness, he was never getting a shot on that disaster of a franchise.

Ty Ty leaving here was shortsighted. A second year for him places him in the top 20, and on a roster that could groom him.

We've had about 8 or 9 shortsighted decisions like his in the Cal Era: Goodwin, Teague, Orton, Skal, Dakari, Ty Ty, Livingston, Whitney, Boston.

Josh Christopher traded to Memphis lol
Oh boy......that's NOT what Ja Morant needs around him. In fact, Derrick Rose signed with them and he may need Reggie to "handle" Christopher. If Reggie Rose gets to talk with Josh, he'll ask to be sent to Pakistan to play in whatever league they have there or create his own. LOL

Christopher has the ability to be immature and fake at the same time. He can BS a lot of media people but he's one of the biggest D-heads you'll ever come across. The single worst decision the Rockets made was letting him be near Jalen Green and not they've fixed that. Good for the Rockets and Memphis...good luck.

I played high school sports and saw just about everything you can imagine. The difference now is that everything is on video.
I played sports as well….dudes were not dry humping each other…like never

Jalen green paints his nails, his hair styles over time like something from male model agency,…etc. it’s a free country I’m sure many will state whdh is fine…but in that same freedom some will see these two as clowns….and nba will pay Green millions and he’ll never come close to being a champion..he’s a self centered clown

And traded TyTy
The Rockets traded TyTy? What are they doing over there. I know Harden may go back but he’s not winning anything for them. They signed that knucklehead Dillon Brooks to an 80M deal? Idk what they are thinking. He’s all second team defense but he didn’t do much in that Lakers series and Memphis didn’t want him. He averaged 14 points on 13.7 shots. 47% Efg %.

Last edited:
Reactions: K_TIME
The Rockets traded TyTy? What are they doing over there. I know Harden may go back but he’s not winning anything for them. They signed that knucklehead Dillon Brooks to an 80M deal? Idk what they are thinking. He’s all second team defense but he didn’t do much in that Lakers series and Memphis didn’t want him. He averaged 14 points on 13.7 shots. 47% Efg %.
The rockets paid Dillion Brooks 4 year 80M
Van Fleet 3 years 130M

Those look like dumb signings to me but Udoka is a good coach and he’ll get them to play some D. But any team Jalen Green js your best player….is going to be hard to be successful

Reactions: Fox2monk
The rockets paid Dillion Brooks 4 year 80M
Van Fleet 3 years 130M

Those look like dumb signings to me but Udoka is a good coach and he’ll get them to play some D. But any team Jalen Green js your best player….is going to be hard to be successful
The Brooks contract is terrible IMO.

Reactions: K_TIME

I don't love the decisions. But the Rockets have to start somewhere. You're not going to get the big names when you're still a 30-win team. I have to remind this to Knicks fans for years. Stars don't want to go rebuild.

At the same time, there is a salary cap minimum. What did the rockets get? They got toughness in FVV and especially Brooks. These two can help bring the young rockets along. And while the contracts they got were absurd to us.. they are kind of on-par for the NBA. $20m a year for Brooks isn't all that terrible tbh. I also think he will fit perfectly with Udoka.

Sad to see TyTy go, but Houston has tons of youth. They need leadership and experience. And as a 3rd/4th string guard, he was the odd man out. He wasn't going to play over Amen/FVV/KPJ/Green. I'm also not in love with Ty. I'm not convinced he's going to last in the NBA, and thinking as a Houston fan 1st, Kentucky fan 2nd here.. I'm not all that upset. This is how Houston gets back to a 40 win team, and can then trade a guy like Green or Eason for a true star player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT