ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Harlow had a bad week

Phoenix Hill? When did that place close? Seems it's been closed longer than Harlow is old I'd guess.

Opened in 1976, the club closed in 2015, and was demolished in 2017. The tavern began as one room in a rundown warehouse, eventually expanding to 25,000-square-foot facility.

Opened in 1976, the club closed in 2015, and was demolished in 2017. The tavern began as one room in a rundown warehouse, eventually expanding to 25,000-square-foot facility.
Wow I thought it was much earlier. That was my spot in the 90s.

Jack Harlow sucks. It amazes me how some of these "entertainers" have followers. I've heard him, he sucks.

Who is Jack Harlow?
Two bit Louisville rapper/singer.

Gained a little fame using Tyler Herro, a UK basketball player in a video a few years back.

The ABC announcer mentioned him, just as he flew two birds at the UK crowd, right before Brown's TD return. he looked to be standing on something in the back of an endzone.

Matt Jones in the post-game, referred to the UK guy in the middle of the U of L student body, as a "Dollar General Jack Harlow," I suppose there being a similarity.

If you are into the genre', I would say Jack Harlow is a far less talented version of Post Malone, but with as much mayonnaise.

Last edited:
Two bit Louisville rapper/singer.

Gained a little fame using Tyler Herro, a UK basketball player in a video a few years back.

The ABC announcer mentioned him, just as he flew two birds at the UK crowd, right before Brown's TD return. he looked to be standing on something in the back of an endzone.

Matt Jones in the post-game, referred to the UK guy in the middle of the U of L student body, as a "Dollar General Jack Harlow," I suppose there being a similarity.

That was painful

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT