ADVERTISEMENT

J.Q ---> UK (per trilly)

85x8r4.jpg

All he has to do is win one more to get out of the doghouse and erase all doubt that he's a legitimate head coach.
Two would give him more than Rick as well. Not sure how that's gonna go over with some.

All of a sudden we have a 2024 class shaping up out of seemingly nowhere.

Two would give him more than Rick as well. Not sure how that's gonna go over with some.

All of a sudden we have a 2024 class shaping up out of seemingly nowhere.
Pitino won 1 title in 6 years of eligibility. Cal would have 2 titles in 14 years of eligibility. I'm not sure why any true UK fan would be bothered by any of that.

This isn't about Calipari or Pitino. This is about UK being the best version of itself. Cal has a lot of work to do to restore the program. A second title is the bare minimum at this point.

Pitino won 1 title in 6 years of eligibility. Cal would have 2 titles in 14 years of eligibility. I'm not sure why any true UK fan would be bothered by any of that.

This isn't about Calipari or Pitino. This is about UK being the best version of itself. Cal has a lot of work to do to restore the program. A second title is the bare minimum at this point.
I don’t recall RP having the refs Rob him in the tourney. Without a doubt we were screwed out of 2. Some refs just have a hateful attitude toward Cal!! Maybe coach needs to dial back on some of these guys. Not sure some refs don’t like UK over the rooferee. He cost us big time!!

Is he a limited scorer, or does he have some range?
He can shoot 3 pt shot with solid stroke but remember he just turned 16 yrs old. He was 15 most of AAU and really blew up when he kicked everyone's ass at NBA Top 100 Camp and then followed up with an impressive Adidas Gauntlet.

He handles the ball better than many perimeter recruits--legit handles too. Can pass but finishes around rim like a monster. Needs to be more consistent from outside but if there's a better example of a big to play the way Kentucky is playing and be able to create mismatches-like to see it. Can take you off the dribble or pass to cutters, can make 3pt shot and is a rebounding force too. Should easily be top 3 ranked in '24 class and don't care who is there now.

He has a college-ready body and he is best driving to the rim and finishing with gusto. He has some post moves and he has some range to his outside shot he has hit some threes in the past but I doubt that he will be given a green light on that idea at UK
Sounds like an inside force like cyril. Will they be able to play together?

I don’t recall RP having the refs Rob him in the tourney. Without a doubt we were screwed out of 2. Some refs just have a hateful attitude toward Cal!! Maybe coach needs to dial back on some of these guys. Not sure some refs don’t like UK over the rooferee. He cost us big time!!

You mean like when Laettner stomped a guy and wasn't ejected?

Or when the refs gave Arizona 41 free throws?

You mean like when Laettner stomped a guy and wasn't ejected?

Or when the refs gave Arizona 41 free throws?
Totally right on Laettner could you imagine K’s head exploding if they did eject him. I was at the Zona game didn’t really remember them getting so many free throws. Didn’t Nas miss a bunch late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT