ADVERTISEMENT

IU struggling to pull away from Hope College

oh yeah? well, I have earrings older than he is - AND they still fit, so there!!
:boxing:

You got me there. I had to have my sides pierced with safety pins to keep my underwear up. Duct tape for the socks. Gray goes with everything. :flushed:

Reactions: Bkocats
Game was replayed today on BTN and I watched it.

Hope college reminded me of a high school team. Looked like 5 Brad Calipari's on the court except Brad looks like he has more muscle.

tell me clappy isn't the bad guy out of one of those 80's network dramas about an abductor pedophile who you see preying on a cute child in some front lawn in quiet suburbia. this is creepy coach clappy the clown (c4) in a nutshell and we all know it. he's a good competitor, but probably should be behind bars. i say "probably" because it seems if he would have tried something it would have been seen on a camera somewhere.

then again, they grow the corn high up there and spotting a molester in a field during harvest season would be challenging. to keep everyone safe, it's just best to assume that clappy is the bad guy from an 80's network drama about an abductor pedophile. let's keep an eye out for everyone's kids. jesus loves all the children, even in hoosier land. so do i.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT