ADVERTISEMENT

IU are still massive dorks

It’s like if we brought Anthony Davis back to recreate the “iconic” shot block to ensure the win against UNC from the same year.

Sure it was a great win, but it certainly wasn’t the most important moment for the team in 3 decades. We’re much more excited about the title and 3 Final Fours surrounding it.
That’s an excellent comparison. Lol and we would never.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I just find celebrating this so odd. It was a regular season game. It was in a season where we played them in a game that did count and killed them. We won the title that season.

I mean.........Lol.
IU reminds me of everyone's envious neighbor, family member, whomever; they're over there peering across the state line all teary eyed, with drool running down their chin, and it's at that point one of them jumps up, points an unsteady finger at that idiotic, 2nd grade level crayon art, poster, and yells at the top of his lungs: " Yeah, but remember this"!!! ?

Stay stupid IU.

Remain pathetic IU. The world is laughing AT you, not with you.

IU reminds me of everyone's envious neighbor, family member, whomever; they're over there peering across the state line all teary eyed, with drool running down their chin, and it's at that point one of them jumps up, points an unsteady finger at that idiotic, 2nd grade level crayon art, poster, and yells at the top of his lungs: " Yeah, but remember this"!!! ?

Stay stupid IU.

Remain pathetic IU. The world is laughing AT you, not with you.
They are getting roasted on that tweet. By every fan base, Purdue fans are really laughing.

FB-IMG-1614607307564-2.jpg

Never forget​

They was pumped about "CTC". Excited for "CAM" to replace him. Now they have a hard on for "Woody". Yes they are dorks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT