ADVERTISEMENT

It's GameDay Baby, Woooooooooooooo!

St.PatterSoN-54-

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Go Big Blue!

Woooooooooooo!

tenor.gif

Kentucky needs to take care of business tonight and hopefully Thiero can get a little action, if not maybe soon because we need him. This is another one of those frustrating injuries that never have any updates or timelines for a return. It's always we will have to wait and see, we have to many of these and the way it's handled seems to be top secret. Having him is a essential to being the best team we can be.

He has a back injury and has been said multiple times that he is day to day. Wouldn't call that "top secret".
Yes, even his father has spoken about it. There's no secret at all. He has a bad back and those things can nag you for quite awhile. I've had some back issues in the past and they can really get you down badly. Here's hoping Thiero can get well soon as possible and rejoin the team. We do need him.

Yes, even his father has spoken about it. There's no secret at all. He has a bad back and those things can nag you for quite awhile. I've had some back issues in the past and they can really get you down badly. Here's hoping Thiero can get well soon as possible and rejoin the team. We do need him.
I’ve had back issues since I was 19, they suck and it’s very hard to find treatment outside pain pills or surgery(that could make it worse), that helps. It gets old and wears you down.

Kentucky needs to take care of business tonight and hopefully Thiero can get a little action, if not maybe soon because we need him. This is another one of those frustrating injuries that never have any updates or timelines for a return. It's always we will have to wait and see, we have to many of these and the way it's handled seems to be top secret. Having him is an essential to being the best team we can be.
Back injuries end careers. Larry Bird had to retire early due to continuous back spasms. It is debilitating and actually has no rhyme or reason and can hit back without any sign of vengeance. Suffered with spasms badly since my early 20s. You can be great and turn slightly in the wrong way and feel like you were stabbed in the back. Iv fallen to the floor in pain and had to crawl to chair to get up. It’s frustrating and very humbling.

Reactions: dl51344
Yes, I know I have back issues too, Like I said we need him. I love his hustle and how he plays, I know he would be out there if he could and don't want to him to try to play before he can. I guess it's just the coach speak that people get tired of, you know Cal always says I haven't seen or talked to him and you never do know when they can get back.

Reactions: NothinButNylon
Just about every injury any member of the team has unless they break their leg on tv is top secret, Have you not been watching the last few years?

This situation isn't a secret though. We can acknowledge some of the bizarre situations without lumping poor thiero into it.

I’ve had back issues since I was 19, they suck and it’s very hard to find treatment outside pain pills or surgery(that could make it worse), that helps. It gets old and wears you down.
After years of chronic, going to be bed ridden at least once annually, back problems I found a chiropractor who is a freakin' miracle worker. If any of you are in the central kentucky area and suffering with back issues you need to get an appointment w/ Dr. Tank, offices in Springfield and Campbellsville (or Bardstown). You will thank me later.

Kentucky needs to take care of business tonight and hopefully Thiero can get a little action, if not maybe soon because we need him. This is another one of those frustrating injuries that never have any updates or timelines for a return. It's always we will have to wait and see, we have to many of these and the way it's handled seems to be top secret. Having him is a essential to being the best team we can be.
I bet he gets PLENTY of action. Oh wait...I misunderstood.

JK, get better big guy. We definitely are going to need you. As someone who's had two back surgeries and several other back procedures, I completely understand your pain. Take care of yourself most importantly. Your back is and will always be more important than basketball, I promise you.

I didn’t lump Thiero in to it you did, I was talking about Cals coach speak. I said I hope he can play and don’t want him to if he’s not ready. Cal seats that about every injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT