ADVERTISEMENT

It's game week

Likewise. I hope the UGA starters forget how to play ball for our game, but aside from that, hoping for a good season with few injuries and lots of great football for both teams.

Cheers! 🍻

Injury free is always a goal, we going to be missing a couple guys, a RB who had turf toe surgery, but getting one back we weren't really expecting from ruptured patella tendon. Reasonably healthy for the opener. How is UJ on that front?

Reactions: JPFisher
UGA-Clemson will be fun, Texas A&M-Notre Dame has possibilities but I'm anxious to see if USC and LSU managed to fix their defenses.

Surprised USC and LSU is happening. Riley tried for almost a year to get it canceled. UCLA had home and home with us and Ole Miss and just they weren't coming so it fell apart.

Reactions: mrschwump
@Grumpyolddawg Same to you... hope your guys even have a great game in week 3 that results in an upset 😉.
I hope the team is still so ticked off about the loss by week 12 or so that they take it out on the opponent and put an absolute beat down of the Vols.

All good Sanders wouldn't want it any other way. This is the time of year that makes everyone a litte nervous, even when you are expecting to be pretty good, sometimes things just don't jell.

To be honest, I just wish we had gone a different direction than Texas. They already talking about dominating the conference when they couldn't dominate the Big12. Conference killing arrogant bunch.

Reactions: Nuke99m
Injury free is always a goal, we going to be missing a couple guys, a RB who had turf toe surgery, but getting one back we weren't really expecting from ruptured patella tendon. Reasonably healthy for the opener. How is UJ on that front?
Injuries are taking their toll on the OLine, RBs, and WRs. One big guy down on the DL but we have good depth there. Hoping we can get some of these guys back before the end of the season. At least get them a few games.

UGA Clemson is a must watch game this week for sure. Want to see UGA slobber-knock those tigers. I want to see orange and purple running down the faces of the tiger fans as the game ends.

Thanks, Hope you all have a good season as well with little to no injuries. You all can win em all but want you to lose to us for the first time in Stoops career.

The game scares me, we have pulled out some really close wins over the years and you are due against us.

All good Sanders wouldn't want it any other way. This is the time of year that makes everyone a litte nervous, even when you are expecting to be pretty good, sometimes things just don't jell.

To be honest, I just wish we had gone a different direction than Texas. They already talking about dominating the conference when they couldn't dominate the Big12. Conference killing arrogant bunch.

Ok, well, you convinced me... as long as UGA stumbles in week 3, the Dawgs can release their frustrations on BOTH UTs... that better?

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Injuries are taking their toll on the OLine, RBs, and WRs. One big guy down on the DL but we have good depth there. Hoping we can get some of these guys back before the end of the season. At least get them a few games.
Who is out besides Tranham, Saunders,?

Good luck guys, have a great season.
Great time of the year, all but a few are still undefeated. Everyone is excited, good luck to the Dawgs, hope we can give you a L though, then you can win out. Hope you send those ACC, Clemson Tigers, back home with their tail tucked with a great big LOSS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT