ADVERTISEMENT

It's amazing what can be accomplished when players accept their role (Even if it's a lesser one than they may want)

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
If Dilly and Shep were at any other school in the country they would be starters and putting up big numbers if they played selfishly.
They have accepted coming off the bench and are being praised for their all-around play.
Adou Thiero if he were getting 30 minutes a game I could see him as a threat to be a double- double guy. 10 pts and 10 boards.
I have not seen any signs of poubting or I gotta get mine when they are in.
This is so refreshing and not common today and as a result we are flourishing. This group is a pleasure to watch.

If Dilly and Shep were at any other school in the country they would be starters and putting up big numbers if they played selfishly.
They have accepted coming off the bench and are being praised for their all-around play.
Adou Thiero if he were getting 30 minutes a game I could see him as a threat to be a double- double guy. 10 pts and 10 boards.
I have not seen any signs of poubting or I gotta get mine when they are in.
This is so refreshing and not common today and as a result we are flourishing. This group is a pleasure to watch.
Exactly and Cal has historically been able to do this with his teams. Not all but most.
Thats why he makes bank. Not sure many if any could do it or do it better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT