ADVERTISEMENT

Its amazing what a well coached team looks like...

3c5de07e76293c32c7cc6e3164e520e7.gif
Meanwhile, here’s Cal’s game plan…

Yeah, but how many lottery picks are they putting on the floor?
Are some of you not capable of having a conversation on here without showing how silly you are? Do you honestly think that is a cool comment and it's gonna come across clever? Everyone knows the situation our program is in but some on here , like yourself, think you are gonna get a high five somehow. Grow up

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
Are some of you not capable of having a conversation on here without showing how silly you are? Do you honestly think that is a cool comment and it's gonna come across clever? Everyone knows the situation our program is in but some on here , like yourself, think you are gonna get a high five somehow. Grow up
Nut hugger. With the atrocious results we’ve seen along with the rhetoric the coach spews, it’s a perfectly valid sarcastic comment.

All I know is that I (barrrrrley) won my "no way UConn beats Bama by even half their avg 30 pt victory margin so far in the tournament" bet with my UConn buddy. I was sweating that one out at the end but he has to pay my greens fees next time we play.

When Cal got here he stated from the start that UK is the Gold Standard of College Basketball. Surely even Cal can see that UCONN has now replaced us as the Gold Standard. Not sure I have ever seen a team play better team ball and a team that defended as well as UCONN. Very few turnovers and just great fundamentals in every aspect of the game. Castle is the real deal but he is the only true Freshman who was a major factor. UCONN will smoke purdue.

Right before the close out run I said to my wife, “he’ll call timeout here”. During the timeout I’m like watch (she didn’t), look how a real coach closes out a game. Boom 10-2 run. Game over.

Yeah, but how many lottery picks are they putting on the floor?

They’re honestly not special. I mean we have guys in the nba from our team (that we saw for 5-7 months) making BILLIONS collectively. That’s so neat and absolutely what college basketball is about. Yes UCONN has a lot of players that have been with the team for years and fans have gotten to actually know their names but do you think 5 of them are going to be worth billions? Bc we have 5 guys that are worth billions. It’s about these kids.

But look how much more fun we have now during the nba draft night! They can’t have that much fun even when they pass UK in championships. We still can say we have ended generational poverty. And during the off season we are on pins and needles waiting for the next micky Ds playing to commit. Oh the joy we have now being a UK fan.

Nut hugger. With the atrocious results we’ve seen along with the rhetoric the coach spews, it’s a perfectly valid sarcastic comment.
Lol yea if you are incapable of being an adult.
It may have been funny 5 years ago. Or the first thousand times it was used.
I forget how many green characters are on this board , including yourself.
Nut hugger? Nut hugger is used when the person istaking up for someone, just so you know next time.

Multiple on and off ball screens and cuts..
Anticipation on defense...
Role players knowing their role and executing...

Fundamental Basketball with a cohesive unit.

I miss that
But were they poor when they came to UCONN coupled with projected 1st round draft status?

No man. You’re getting a bit triggered by it which is making you look too into it. It’s just a sarcastic ass comment based off the state of our program.

Calipari has blatantly said over and over that his number 1 priority is not to win sec titles or titles but to change generational poverty and help kids get to the nba.

You do realize he’s said that many times, right?

Grow up? Never!

Look pal. I’m 66 years old and am not in the least impacted by bullying. I will use sarcasm to the fullest extent that I choose. Deal with it.

They’re honestly not special. I mean we have guys in the nba from our team (that we saw for 5-7 months) making BILLIONS collectively. That’s so neat and absolutely what college basketball is about. Yes UCONN has a lot of players that have been with the team for years and fans have gotten to actually know their names but do you think 5 of them are going to be worth billions? Bc we have 5 guys that are worth billions. It’s about these kids.
I would have to think that the combined $BILLIONS being made former UK players ranks at or near the top of combined salaries of players for any other school. Perhaps we need to hang a banner?

No man. You’re getting a bit triggered by it which is making you look too into it. It’s just a sarcastic ass comment based off the state of our program.

Calipari has blatantly said over and over that his number 1 priority is not to win sec titles or titles but to change generational poverty and help kids get to the nba.

You do realize he’s said that many times, right?
Dude, I stated earlier in the thread everyone understands the state of the program and everything involved. I just think it's annoying as he** 50% of the people on here can't have a normal conversation. Those comments are not in the least but funny anymore. Maybe it was a few years back but good lord.
He never said he didn't want to win titles or that getting kids to the NBA is more important than titles. What he said was the kids are the most important thing and by us being successful they go on to end poverty in there family. He's never once said he doesn't care about winning.

Reactions: UK CAT in FL
Grow up? Never!

Look pal. I’m 66 years old and am not in the least impacted by bullying. I will use sarcasm to the fullest extent that I choose. Deal with it.
Bullying? It's not bullying to ask a question. I dont care how old you are, although that kinda explains why you believe those stale comments are still funny. Keep on keepin on pal

Nut hugger - crap. Who needs to be reading the same shots over and over, ever other comment. I’m no Calipari fan myself, but it’s over done. The “fast paste” joke only goes so far.

He's never once said he doesn't care about winning.
Of course he hasn't...but my friend, you are swimming against the tide. Cal's ineptness, has brought this on himself and unfortunately the program. It's not about good or bad posts on this or other message boards.... I have gotten to the point where I skip some of the "Cal sucks..." comments. It stops when we have despair like UL and UK fans give up. Talk about a dead zone about the bball program over there, and I hope it never gets that bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT