ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Gameday…..

The difference in my expectations NOW versus immediately after Big Z’s coming out party against Georgia are …………, I DID NOT see this coming.
Typical JVC, “I’m gonna play the kid.” He immediately shows a lot of skill, promise, and has an amazing game. Then Calipari loses him on the bench for no reason at all. When asked why he’s not playing, Cal responds “I haven’t seen him.”

I'm already getting my lines of questioning warmed up for this one:

"Should we put out a missing-persons bulletin on Wagner?"
"Did Z get banished back to Croatia?"
"Why are we now trotting out our 43rd unique lineup before the under-8 minute timeout of the first half?"
"Can we start a collective to pay Cal's buyout?"

Reactions: Fox2monk
xSM46ernAUN3y.webp

My goodness I hope this goes well tonight. I went from being super excited on gameday to having a sense of impending doom in just a couple weeks.

Beat Tennessee. Please for the love of God, don’t let Tennessee come into Rupp and beat you guys tonight.

Houston is favored by 1.5 at KU. UT favored by 1.5 at UK. I expect both home teams to win.

My goodness I hope this goes well tonight. I went from being super excited on gameday to having a sense of impending doom in just a couple weeks.

Beat Tennessee. Please for the love of God, don’t let Tennessee come into Rupp and beat you guys tonight.
Yeah. It feels like tonight is a must win. Lose it, the rails fall off. Win it, and the fan base is largely back on board.

Lose--and it feels like we're spiraling to a 6 seed or worse. Win, and we can get back to hunting a 2 seed.

Should be a real battle today. This UK team got caught up in the headlines but now has its back to the wall. I expect a hard fought game with momentum shifts back and forth but close at the end.

Cal takes my joy away even when we win.
That can’t be true. All happy when Cats ein

Yeah. It feels like tonight is a must win. Lose it, the rails fall off. Win it, and the fan base is largely back on board.

Lose--and it feels like we're spiraling to a 6 seed or worse. Win, and we can get back to hunting a 2 seed.
Yeah, considering how good I think we all felt a couple weeks ago it’s hard to believe we’re here now. But yes if we lose, things start to get really ugly. A win and all of a sudden it feels like maybe you’re back on track.

Can’t lose to tennesee at home tonight after giving that one away Wednesday night. It would make us 1-3 in our last 4 SEC games and feel like we’re really plummeting.

Reactions: Cats192
Man, my 9 year old insane Kentucky fan is going to lose his SHIT tonight if we lose. Tennessee is by FAR the team he hates the most. We live in Tennessee and the hell he’s going to catch at school from his friends if they beat us in Rupp is going to be brutal.

I know you’re going to keep it under control in front of your boy tonight. I hope mine keeps it under control in front of me 😂

Go ahead Cal; lose 2 in a row at Rupp and see what comes of it.

UT favored at Rupp is about as disrespectful as you can get.

Cal better let someone else help out in crunch time.

Amazing slate of games today/tonight. Unfortunately it’s going to be called with UK losing at home (again) in front of a national audience.

I need to clean my wife’s car. I cleaned my truck 2 days ago and someone had backed into or smashed my UK plate on the front.
I just wonder if it was a UK or rival fan?

It can go either way lol

I just bought the truck new in July so I park it way out to itself so I’m thinking it got kicked lol

Man, my 9 year old insane Kentucky fan is going to lose his SHIT tonight if we lose. Tennessee is by FAR the team he hates the most. We live in Tennessee and the hell he’s going to catch at school from his friends if they beat us in Rupp is going to be brutal.

I know you’re going to keep it under control in front of your boy tonight. I hope mine keeps it under control in front of me 😂
Can’t make any promises. I’m going to try like hell!

• Love
Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT