ADVERTISEMENT

It’s BEEN time

EKUcatfan

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2019
For Calipari to go. I know, I know. You guys think I’m stupid. I’ve been ridiculed for over a year on this board saying it’s his time to go. But his offense has held us back since 2015. In 2018 when Kansas State beat us I was done. You have to have shooters. We don’t recruit shooters. We don’t recruit skill. We don’t value experience.

“Well who you gonna get!!?!?” people can just swallow your pride. I’ll take Beard, Oats, Belien ALL right now over Cal. Give Donovan a call, see what Mark Few says, make Stevens tell you he’s not interested.

The poor roster construction has hurt us seemingly every year, because we never have shooters. 2010, 2015, 2018, 2019 all burned out in tournament because didn’t have a good offense. 2011, 2014 tournament loses we didn’t make free throws. Also a staple of roster construction (recruit guys who make free throws)

watching us pound it inside is just excruciating. Especially when it’s to Isaiah Jackson with his back to the basket. That never works. Literally ever. You have to have at least 3 36% three point shooters on the floor to be a successful team. (Villanova, Baylor, Gonzaga)

The sad thing to me is all of us see it, except our coach. He won’t change.

Cal has brought us so many great moments, but it is time to tell him thank you for everything and goodbye.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News