ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Stewart: Chris Fisher changed his crystal ball pick to MSU

The bad thing also is that Carey mentioned wanting to play with him and Michigan State has a lot of buzz for him right now.

fSGEv3.gif

With most of the bigs we’re involved with announcing early, it won’t be long to find out if Cal hit a grand slam or there’s no joy in Mudville.

Just reading between the tea leaves: Carey & Stewart are gonna team up at MSU. (have no clue why MSU is so attractive right now)

Hopefully we can reel in Oscar who looks WVU bound.

That leaves Wiseman....who knows.

Just reading between the tea leaves: Carey & Stewart are gonna team up at MSU. (have no clue why MSU is so attractive right now)

Hopefully we can reel in Oscar who looks WVU bound.

That leaves Wiseman....who knows.

I'm not buying it. Two weeks ago, UK was landing Lewis and Stewart. This stuff changes too much to speak and write in definitive tones at this point.

The bad thing also is that Carey mentioned wanting to play with him and Michigan State has a lot of buzz for him right now.
Carey will be here for BBM. No reason he can’t decide to team up with Stewart here. As well as Wiseman.

Stewert's recruitment is weird. He seemed hot now cool on UK for some reason. Said the visit was "good" maybe he didn't like it here

Reactions: LNAllison
I just don't even worry about recruiting anymore... . Seriously, why bother. CAL will eat people, no sweat

As well as eating people, Cal is pretty much the greatest recruiter ever. At the greatest program ever. So you’re right on one point, no sweat. MSU LOL.

Reactions: kev69
Not over until it's over. Bet they change their picks a few more times before the kids announce. Some posters want to abandon ship every time someone changes their pick on crystal ball. These posters are like having a best friend that takes off running when you get into a fight against 2 other guys. Whining seems to make them happy so have at it.

Reactions: kev69
Stewert's recruitment is weird. He seemed hot now cool on UK for some reason. Said the visit was "good" maybe he didn't like it here
Why do you think it has cooled? I thought most prognosticators were saying that if he does not schedule any visits after the UK visit than that looks good for UK. He hasn't even been to MSU, at least officially.

If we loss Wiseman,we may goona lose every main target.We haven't invest lolonger time on Stewart than other school.Same with Carey.Last fall,when other schools watch him,I don't hear about we watch on Carey often like Wiseman Maxey....MSU has a decent chance to get two top 5 bigs,I hate it,but that is true from now.

Reactions: LNAllison and UK90
If we loss Wiseman,we may goona lose every main target.We haven't invest lolonger time on Stewart than other school.Same with Carey.Last fall,when other schools watch him,I don't hear about we watch on Carey often like Wiseman Maxey....MSU has a decent chance to get two top 5 bigs,I hate it,but that is true from now.
lay off the Horse Cave meth

MSU fan here. I would be shocked if we got both. Just hoping we can land one of them.

I've always been optimistic with our chances with Stewart. Not so much with Carey.

In the end, I think MSU gets Stewart, UK gets Carey, and Wiseman ends up at Memphis.

Reactions: JRS_OH_Cat
MSU fan here. I would be shocked if we got both. Just hoping we can land one of them.

I've always been optimistic with our chances with Stewart. Not so much with Carey.

In the end, I think MSU gets Stewart, UK gets Carey, and Wiseman ends up at Memphis.
thanks for the post, is there a connection between MSU and Stewart. Or have they been recruiting him for the longest?

I have no idea where any of them go and, frankly, I don't think anyone on this board does either. That's not an attack on anyone because this board exists to allow us to discuss, really speculate for the most part, on who will go where. Sometimes people come on here with very reliable information too and that should always be appreciated. I just hope this doesn't end up like the class with Brown, Newman, and a bunch of other UK can't misses that we struck out on completely and landed Murray at the 11th hour. We all know that was not one of our stronger teams.

If we end up with the 3 we have now and get at least one top inside player, we could still be great next year if we return a couple key players. I'm not expecting Cal to strike out from this point on. Possible, but not likely. Cary and Stewart are similar players with similar skill sets, so I don't see MSU landing them both. I don't see Memphis landing both of them either, but I think it's very possible given their statements about wanting to pay together and with Maxey, that UK lands Wiseman and Cary. The fact that Cal has offered every good 5-star big in the country tells me that he's not extremely confident about anyone of them. Let's hope I'm wrong and he's just playing his cards close to his vest.

thanks for the post, is there a connection between MSU and Stewart. Or have they been recruiting him for the longest?
But Carey just saying he wants to team up with Stewart,and Stewart kid is a MSU lead.Many experts say MSU is in good position of Carey,they pursue him for the longest time.

You guys gonna get Brooks too,or is he goin to Indiana?

W
I have no idea where any of them go and, frankly, I don't think anyone on this board does either. That's not an attack on anyone because this board exists to allow us to discuss, really speculate for the most part, on who will go where. Sometimes people come on here with very reliable information too and that should always be appreciated. I just hope this doesn't end up like the class with Brown, Newman, and a bunch of other UK can't misses that we struck out on completely and landed Murray at the 11th hour. We all know that was not one of our stronger teams.

If we end up with the 3 we have now and get at least one top inside player, we could still be great next year if we return a couple key players. I'm not expecting Cal to strike out from this point on. Possible, but not likely. Cary and Stewart are similar players with similar skill sets, so I don't see MSU landing them both. I don't see Memphis landing both of them either, but I think it's very possible given their statements about wanting to pay together and with Maxey, that UK lands Wiseman and Cary. The fact that Cal has offered every good 5-star big in the country tells me that he's not extremely confident about anyone of them. Let's hope I'm wrong and he's just playing his cards close to his vest.
We also say Duke can not get 3 similar players last season.Duke is also in the picture of getting Carey and Stewart combo

No connection that I know of. Izzo has been on him a long time. Now that he's at La Lumiere, I know Jaren Jackson and him have became close and he has been in his ear about MSU.

If we don't get him, would love to see him or Carey at UK. Just not Duke.

Im not saying he is wrong or right, but we havent had really had a plugged in UK recruiting analyst in a while. Chris is accurate with CB usually, but thats easy when you can see who Daniels and Slater are predicting. The guys to trust with Stewart are Snow and Daniels. If they make predictions elsewhere then its likely over. As far as UK recruiting. Kyle Tucker is the most plugged in, but we dont have guys with great connections like we used to. TJ and Chris dont even attend most the big circuit events.

Spot on. As an MSU fan, we all thought Romeo Weems was an MSU lock. He visited a countless number of times, and hung around guys like Bridges. He ends up at DePaul. Nobody was really confident in our chances with Rocket Watts because his circle was rumored to be pushing him out of state. Then he committed to MSU out of the blue.

Just shows you it's impossible to predict.

Reactions: jrpross
Im not saying he is wrong or right, but we havent had really had a plugged in UK recruiting analyst in a while. Chris is accurate with CB usually, but thats easy when you can see who Daniels and Slater are predicting. The guys to trust with Stewart are Snow and Daniels. If they make predictions elsewhere then its likely over. As far as UK recruiting. Kyle Tucker is the most plugged in, but we dont have guys with great connections like we used to. TJ and Chris dont even attend most the big circuit events.
David Sisk on HOB is top notch. I liked TJ when he was here but David is a major step up.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
No connection that I know of. Izzo has been on him a long time. Now that he's at La Lumiere, I know Jaren Jackson and him have became close and he has been in his ear about MSU.

If we don't get him, would love to see him or Carey at UK. Just not Duke.
Now that he's at La Lumiere, I know Jaren Jackson
There it is, and I also had to google map where LaLumiere is, basically more apart of Chicago and Michigan than Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT