ADVERTISEMENT

Is There A List Of All Of The Former Players That Attended The Press Conference?

KyCatFan

All-American
May 7, 2002
I recognized a number of them, but some were before my time or had changed a lot since I last saw them. A few moved to quick and I couldn't get a good look. In another thread I said the bus looked like a clown car, but filled with Kentucky legends. I thought for a minute that someone was messing with us and had another door open allowing more to file into the bus.

These are the ones I am pretty sure I saw.

Jeff Sheppard
Sean Woods
Richie Farmer
Rex Chapman
Derek Anderson
Jared Prickett
Wayne Turner
Cameron Mills
Winston Bennett
Tony Delk
Darius Miller
Jack Givens
Marquis Estill

Not sure on these

Randolph Morris
Perry Stevenson
Ramel Bradley
Lukasz Obrzut

A bunch of old timers from before I really followed UK or was before I was born I didn't recognize.

Kinda pissed me off seeing Rex step off the bus. He has some nerve. The guy incessantly rips UK & its fans every chance he gets & NEVER has anything positive to say about either. Or, maybe he does & I just never happen to come across those comments. I see him say nice things about Calipari but that’s about it. I just can’t stand fake ass ppl like that, who love to talk shit & cause problems & then act like everything is great when there is a photo-op.

FTR, Rex was my 2nd favorite player & I know some of his family & got to meet him while he was still in HS. I was in middle school when he was at UK & I idolized him, trying to emulate his game. So, I’m not just a bitter hater & don’t enjoy disliking a childhood hero. But, he has earned every bit of the hate.

Rex was acting like a member of the 96 team. Found that odd.

Randolph Morris was the most random one for me. Loved seeing it. He was so dominant at times. Estill, too.
I agree. It was good to see Morris the Cat back in Rupp again. Haven't seen him since that alumni game years ago. Hopefully these games comeback too as a way to embrace the older players for those who still can get up and down the court.

I recognized a number of them, but some were before my time or had changed a lot since I last saw them. A few moved to quick and I couldn't get a good look. In another thread I said the bus looked like a clown car, but filled with Kentucky legends. I thought for a minute that someone was messing with us and had another door open allowing more to file into the bus.

Jeff Sheppard
Sean Woods
Richie Farmer
Rex Chapman
Derek Anderson
Jared Prickett
Wayne Turner
Cameron Mills
Winston Bennett
Tony Delk
Darius Miller
Jack Givens
Marquis Estill

Not sure on these

Randolph Morris
Perry Stevenson
Ramel Bradley
Lukasz Obrzut

A bunch of old timers from before I really followed UK or was before I was born I didn't recognize.
Great that they showed up.

Reactions: KFuqua and KyCatFan
Rex was acting like a member of the 96 team. Found that odd.

Randolph Morris was the most random one for me. Loved seeing it. He was so dominant at times. Estill, too.
Yeah, I thought that was him. Funny.

EDIT: he'll probably run back to Louisville and give them the scoop.

Jeff Sheppard
Sean Woods
Richie Farmer
Rex Chapman
Derek Anderson
Jared Prickett
Wayne Turner
Cameron Mills
Winston Bennett
Tony Delk
Darius Miller
Jack Givens
Marquis Estill

Not sure on these

Randolph Morris
Perry Stevenson
Ramel Bradley
Lukasz Obrzut

I saw Randolph Morris or his doppelganger one

Reactions: KyCatFan
Andre Riddick was there too idk how I forgot him earlier.
That's one of them that I had a brainfart with. I believe he was bald. I just went blank. Knew he looked familiar but just couldn't figure it out. I turned 50 last year and I have trouble remembering what I ate yesterday so it's not surprising. Yet so many random UK facts are seared into my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: susan2361
It was great to see the support for Mark from past players. I wish someone could put the names with the current faces, because as everyone knows, we all kinda change as we get older.🤣🤣 Like maybe do an overlay of the name on the still pictures from the press conference? I would love to know who was there with their pics. Thanks in advance if anyone can do that.

GO BIG BLUE,
AND COACH POPE, TOO!!💙💙💙

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua and M4CAT
You know this opinion might not be popular and, to be honest, it’s wasn’t easy for me to switch the way I view Chapman. He’s always grinded my gears since he started yapping and it really made me angry and bitter towards him.

But I’ve to the realization that he likely feels am emptiness inside left behind by the status he has as a player at Kentucky. I really wish he would set aside his pride and his just for attention. And maybe the only way he’ll be able to do that is if BBN takes his slanders and forgives him.

This certainly isn’t a call an action. I’ve moreso replaced my anger towards him with pity and he’s one of several people in my prayers.

Twany Beckham was there, interesting as a Cal-era player.

People have a right to their opinions on anyone and I am not out to change one set in stone. But for others who might still be forming one, here's an alternative one on Rex.

He has not lied about anything that happened at UK and he does not hate UK for it. Most of what he talked about was discussed all over (at least) north campus. In the circles I traveled, everyone was aware. The fact he does not hate the people for what happened shows his growth not his callousness.

Rox does promote himself just like anyone else does. When you pursue entrepreneurial endeavors, it is pretty much your job. Many different players got off that bus yesterday. Richie Farmer and Sean Woods included. They graduated in 92. Its ok. It was for all the former players and, quite frankly, that is good for UK.

As far as self-promoting... everyone does it every day. We do it when we go to work. 99% of every celebrity that does a talk show is promoting something specific. If they aren't, they are just promoting their brand like the Kelce brothers. It's called capitalism.

So, perhaps if Rex is discussing events but also saying he has forgiven the people behind those events, we all might show similar grace.

Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT