ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a download of tonight's game available anywhere?

I'd post one but it wouldn't last very long. I fear I'm public enemy number #1 now after what happened to Billionth

I'd post one but it wouldn't last very long. I fear I'm public enemy number #1 now after what happened to Billionth

There are many anonymous places to upload your video...pretty simple...zip the video up and password protect it, upload it to a file sharing host for free...send your link to someone like me or someone else that has fast upload speed. we download it and unzip the video file and re-post the video on several other sites....problem solved.

Reactions: howercat
There are many anonymous places to upload your video...pretty simple...zip the video up and password protect it, upload it to a file sharing host for free...send your link to someone like me or someone else that has fast upload speed. we download it and unzip the video file and re-post the video on several other sites....problem solved.

Thanks, I know all about it.. The one thing I'd need help with is others reuploading it somewhere else to spread the wealth. If others are willing to help out then I will try and do it.

Reactions: will1976
Thanks, I know all about it.. The one thing I'd need help with is others reuploading it somewhere else to spread the wealth. If others are willing to help out then I will try and do it.

I certainly can. I've been doing this for many years....you probably know who i am : )

i'll email ya. years ago when justin tv was still around i streamed all of the games..had thousands at once in the channel watching the stream.

I had a channel as well on JTV lasted a while until I got an IP ban on there lol

That pissed me off more than I can express. You guys were a perfect combo, you with the live, him with the archive. I live out of state so if you go down, I won’t have any way to watch the games.

Yeah we were, I hated it for him as well and others like yourself who counted on us. However, I'm going to do all I can to stay alive for the BBN, after almost a decade for service to you all.

That doesn’t work if you don’t have cable though. Unless that’s changed recently.

Not only that but even if you have cable you might not have SEC Network. I live outside the South and SEC Network isn’t bundled with the ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU tier.

I finally broke down last night at halftime of the game and upgraded to the 2nd to highest tier just to see it.

Good man
Not only that but even if you have cable you might not have SEC Network. I live outside the South and SEC Network isn’t bundled with the ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU tier.

I finally broke down last night at halftime of the game and upgraded to the 2nd to highest tier just to see it.
Excellent.

The pirate police are getting ridiculous with the UK harassment. Let us watch our cats online!

yup. not a lot can be done about the live stuff without investing quite a bit of time and $ and setup but as far as uploading a recorded game anonymously to multiple places....that's easy as slicing butter with a hot knife.

Reactions: will1976
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT