ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a 3rd “boom”

All these other coaches when they log into X to see another tweet by Cody Fueger today.

sad happy baby GIF
That's a great post, Creed ! ! !
Go 'Cats ! ! !

Would be an absolute game changer
Yes it would. In his X post, he and Reeves numbers where nearly identical. tTalk about a player "making the JUMP", his Jr to Sr years was unbelievable.
Jr. Year - 4.7 ppg / 2.5 reb. / .9 assist - 39% 3FG - .9 makes / 2.2 attempts.
Sr. Year - 19.7 ppg / 4.8 reb. / 1.8 assist - 44% 3FG - 3.3 makes / 7.5 attempts.

15 point per game jump / almost doubled his rebounds per game. All this while shooting % got better on a lot higher volume. This is exactly (well not this severe of a increase), why I was saying do not put too much emphasis on Garrison's numbers last year as a freshman, a lot of big men take a little more time to produce.
With the roster balance and depth next years team will have, we will not see huge jumps from guys like Brea, Kiirsa, Oweh, and a couple others, but it doesn't mean they are not having good years, it is just that the team has depth and quality top to bottom. We will not have a 18-20 ppg scorer next year, but we will have several 12-14 ppg guys. As a matter of fact, I predict we have at least 4, maybe all 5 starters average double figures in scoring, and a couple bench guys or at least 9-9.5 points per game average. 4 of the guys will be in the 14 ppg average. Hard to defend a team when literally every one of the top 8/9 guys can and will score 12-15 regularly night in and night out.

To the poster who said Hawkins, did he not already commit elsewhere ? I could have swore I read he signed with someone ? maybe i am wrong, too much to keep up with.

Edit : He signed with Texas Tech, Hawkins is not available.
Yeah, sorry again. I just assumed everyone would know I was talking about Coleman Hawkins from Illinois. Don’t know why I assumed that but there it is. Haha. Thanks catsfan. As a note, I did like the little Hawkins guard but I believe Coleman is a bad bad man and would be one of the best fours in the country next season. Probably go to UConn if their four stays in the draft but I do want him in Lexington. Go Cats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT