ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a 3rd “boom”

No he didn't. Tucker Tweet below.

"There have been two commitments today. And this is Fueger’s second “boom” GIF. A little delayed, but I don’t think there’s another one coming today. And absurd thing to be typing, but I keep getting asked. So I believe that’s all the Kentucky roster additions today."
So your statement that Tucker said they were finished was just as wrong as the one that Tucker said there was another coming. You left out key words just like the post you replied to.

Reactions: lazycat75
So your statement that Tucker said they were finished was just as wrong as the one that Tucker said there was another coming. You left out key words just like the post you replied to.
Wrong, he's not a fortune teller and could someone call up and commit? Sure but it's very unlikely. The staff would know.

Sorry man, He "thinks" they are finished. Didn't realize I had to apply common sense for you.
If you are going to call out someone for them getting a tweet wrong, then you should expect the same. You claimed that poster missed a word when you missed a key word as well. Thinking something is finished is vastly different than it being definitely finished.

• Haha
Reactions: JwUKFan11
Hawkins is a bad man who would be unbelievable in Blue and White. Top five team right now with him if he were to join! Add another point guard, maybe even one who may reclassify, I may have to schedule a vacation. Haha.
Hawkins has committed to Texas Tech.

To the poster who said Hawkins, did he not already commit elsewhere ? I could have swore I read he signed with someone ? maybe i am wrong, too much to keep up with.

Edit : He signed with Texas Tech, Hawkins is not available.

I know you did and it happens to the best of us. My point was he was doing the same thing that you did and if he is going to be petty enough to make that a big deal then he deserves the same.
You are actually so dumb. Thinking those 2 things are the same is funny and just shows how ignorant you are.

You are actually so dumb. Thinking those 2 things are the same is funny and just shows how ignorant you are.
You would know ignorance based on the personal attacks you continue to spew on here. Can't handle a taste of your own medicine so you resort to name calling. That says more about you and your intelligence level than it does anyone else. You do you though. I have wasted enough time on you when you don't deserve any of it.

Reactions: lazycat75
You would know ignorance based on the personal attacks you continue to spew on here. Can't handle a taste of your own medicine so you resort to name calling. That says more about you and your intelligence level than it does anyone else. You do you though. I have wasted enough time on you when you don't deserve any of it.
It's not personal, you just lack the common sense to even comprehend the situation from the beginning.

I put him on ignore he one of them I gotcha guys always right

It's not personal, you just lack the common sense to even comprehend the situation from the beginning.
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

If you are going to call out someone for them getting a tweet wrong, then you should expect the same. You claimed that poster missed a word when you missed a key word as well. Thinking something is finished is vastly different than it being definitely finished.
All these pissing contest over absolutely nothing is soooooo entertaining.

No on the Yale kid, we have enough of the same type player. Need PG / scoring type guards. A combo of both. Not just a shooter. A true PG who CAN score, but not have to is what we are missing, that and a solid wing player. Which is why I really want / wanted Smith. Over 7 assist per game, but can score when needed. Kadary Richmond would be a DREAM player for me at UK, scores, defends, passes, rebounds, hell he can sell popcorn at the concession stand if needed. BUT unless this is the greatest secret in recruiting, he is not an option. MAYBE he is a silent stud just waiting to land the loudest BOOM. I can dream. IF we could land him, then Robinson, that would be a stout ass roster and could compete with ANYONE. We have 4 spots left, 2 are being saved for late / post NBA draft entrants withdrawing. So 2 more this week / next week, then hold those other two for big time splashes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT