ADVERTISEMENT

Is KSR giving the redheaded weirdo host a "make a wish" foundation-type dream job?

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Does the ginger have compromising nude pics of Matt Jones?
Did Drew Franklin lose a bet?
Is KSR taking on "make a wish foundation" people as co-hosts?
What's the deal?

0:35 mark.

Last edited:
Does the ginger have compromising nude pics of Matt Jones?
Did Drew Franklin lose a bet?
Is KSR taking on "make a wish foundation" special needs people as co-hosts?
What's the deal?

0:35 mark.

I just don't understand that he's a KU fan, apparently went to KU, and now he's working for KSR I take it? Or is he just their guest? I don't really get it.

You would think they could pay some down on his luck ex player to do what the leprechaun does. Would make more sense......likes Kansas?

I think this is a trend in sports coverage. ESPN had some tragic morons speaking during a football game recently. It was like they dragged Joe College, Bob Beergut, and Susie Sorority out of the upper deck and said you guys got the second half coverage. The game was split screen with these daft babbling clueless idiots. To be honest, I think Suzi was the only one that knew there was a football game. The other two were comparing it to cage matches or something. Granted, this was an ESPN side channel but ….damn.

I have a novel idea for a sports channel. Put the game on Have the stadium announcer on audio and anyone expresses an opinion about anything, throw them off the back of the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT