ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone signing up for the D1 stream this weekend?

Probably not. D1Baseball is an amazing resource, but it feels pretty pricey to me. $180 a year to get all their content and $190 to add streaming to that. At around $100 I might be really tempted to jump board, but pushing $200 is just not what I want to spend on something like that.

Probably not. D1Baseball is an amazing resource, but it feels pretty pricey to me. $180 a year to get all their content and $190 to add streaming to that. At around $100 I might be really tempted to jump board, but pushing $200 is just not what I want to spend on something like that.

I like their content especially the SEC+ stuff. But I only subscribe from about January to June.

Exactly. What a ridiculous price.

I believe we will have the radio option this weekend on 98.5 in Lexington or on iHeart radio. That is the one with the label "Icons." So, we will be able to listen if we want to take that route.

Reactions: Basil Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT