ADVERTISEMENT

IQ

I think he is a developing offensive weapon. He is really good at that short floater. And he is a good shooter. Oh and he’s Tyler Herro good from the FT apparently. I just think he’s overall a solid player who can be dangerous

Crazy how good we are at the FT line this year.. I feel confident with everyone on this team minus Whitney and EJ when he’s bad.. even brooks is getting better and will probably finish around 70% on the year

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
I agree 100%. Quickly has been solid and is a key ingredient to any success the Cats have this season. He can hit threes, has a nice floater closer to the basket and is money from the line. He is one of my favorites on this year’s team. I have had the good fortune of meeting some of his close family and they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Just wanted to give IQ a shout out. Many threads on the great play of Richards, Maxey and Hagans and rightfully so. Quickley played very well yesterday giving us 18 points making all of his free throws and playing much of the game shutting down Nwora as well.

I think you could have given him poG for all his efforts yesterday

Watching the game again today, Cal mainly threw Brooks and IQ at Nwora. IQ face guarded JN all over the floor. It was fun to watch. He was relentless. Nwora just stopped moving after a while.

Your right, lol.. Nwora was so frustrated and tired of it. Relentless is a perfect word to describe IQ yesterday

Agrred OP. IQ has been steady. He gets over looked a little because of Hagans and Maxey but he is a key piece for this team. Big 3 point shot in OT.
DseuzpFXcAE48af.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT