ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting story from the game the other night

Originally posted by barryn2000:
Originally posted by SouisvilleLucks:

I read this post at 6:00 this morning and Stingray was the first reply. He did his usual deflection tactic, blamed the op, and questioned the validity.

Did someone finally ban that clown from posting here?
He probably cried to a mod about my reply and ended up getting his own post deleted.
Never knew you replied. I now know why they both got deleted though.

Originally posted by jnewc2:

Originally posted by ymmot31:
Didn't finish your little story because, you know, life is short. You saw the crowd, you stayed. Some people can be told the stove is hot, others have to burn their hands several times. Keep your bandages clean.
Haha, my "little" story. Yeah I did stay. Silly me for not turning around and darting out the door after I saw a bunch of UofL fans gathered to watch the team they're obsessed with. I'm so dumb for going to a restaurant of all places (on a night when UofL wasn't even playing) and expecting them not to leave their seats during the middle of a meal and chase people into the parking lots so that they can feel better about their own team losing time after time after time to UK.

Silly me for expecting my night to go like the hundreds of other times it had gone when I'd been around a bunch of college or pro fans at a restaurant watching a game. Goodness. I'm so stupid for not thinking ahead to how crazy and obsessed you all have become with UK that you would leave your seats to taunt and harass strangers when your team isn't even playing. Now run along back to your board.

I know some smart UofL fans, but man, I guess all of those losses have really warped your alls perception of what it is to have some dignity and character. When you let your emotions get involved you all immediately lose your logic and your sense of direction.
This post was edited on 4/11 12:23 AM by jnewc2
Were they really in the middle of their meal? It was after 11:00 p.m. Did they get their at 10:40 and order wings, or were they there when you got there and started chanting CARDS when the game started. Suspect story. You sound like a drama queen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT