ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Edition with a segment on Higgins which shows another non-call

So with Higgins plotting against the cats how did they build up a 5 point lead late in the game? With the Higgins conspiracy going on it wouldn't have been possible.

Because Humphries came out of nowhere and started playing like Kevin Love for a stretch..nothing the refs could do about that. But when we had a 3 and 1 point lead still, here came more no calls for UNC.

So with Higgins plotting against the cats how did they build up a 5 point lead late in the game? With the Higgins conspiracy going on it wouldn't have been possible.

So your saying a 5 pt lead is proof that their was no bias against us? What if we were a 20 pt better team? What if the game was called fairly it should have been a 12-15 pt of cushion for us throughout the whole game instead of UNC playing just about the whole game with a lead?

You know a story's jumped the shark whenever an absurd show like Inside Edition is covering it.

The college referee whose got fans crying foul... PLUS meet the powerlifting grandmother who fought off 3 would be assailants. And later, this cat can operate a can opener AND play the piano... ONLY ON INSIDE EDITION!

Last edited:
Gavitt can get on there and talk about Higgins merits that means no more to me than the lowliest Cat fan. That comment sounds noble but as they say the proof is in the pudding we saw what he did it was a crime and he needs punished.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
The college referee whose got fans crying foul... PLUS meet the powerlifting grandmother who fought off 3 would be assailants. And later, this cat can operate a can opener AND play the piano... ONLY ON INSIDE EDITION!

Uhh....well, maybe they.....ummm, nevermind.

unlock_sideshowbob.png

And some UK fans still say we didn't lose that game because of blatant one sided officiating ?! Riiiiiight.

We overcame it though. We had a lead with 5 minutes left and didn't execute down the stretch. We had them, despite the officiating. At least that's what I thought as I was watching the game live.

I just think sometimes it's not your year. Which is a shame because at that point I really thought we were the best team left.

Reactions: hotelblue
Just one look at him and you can see he's got criminal all over his face. He probably loves the recognition and might have done this for that very reason. Omaha residents might feel some pity and his crap roof business might get a few jobs out of it.

This pos needs to be banished from college basketball. He screwed UK on purpose as evident by the evidence. It's right there for anyone to see.

We overcame it though. We had a lead with 5 minutes left and didn't execute down the stretch. We had them, despite the officiating. At least that's what I thought as I was watching the game live.

I just think sometimes it's not your year. Which is a shame because at that point I really thought we were the best team left.

So...we'd have been up 10 down the stretch without Higgins BS calls.

Heard it all when the a$$ wipe said he gets"a rush out of them booing the heck out of you" I know it is well time to move on but this guy is deserving of serious and continued civil retribution.

Heard it all when the a$$ wipe said he gets"a rush out of them booing the heck out of you" I know it is well time to move on but this guy is deserving of serious and continued civil retribution.

Yep, that kind of comment should get him fired from his job if the NCAA had any sort of integrity about them. If he was a professional he would get a rush out of calling the games properly and fairly.

I think he'd be better suited for a scripted sport like the WWE.

Good try...id assume if your starting five is on the bench in the start half that would probably put you at a disadvantage. Oh wait didn't they wipe off 4 points in the first half? Did kennedy Meeks foul out...oh No? Weird.

I'm still over on the national board talking shit to these punkass UNCheat fans. I have a newfound hatred for their fanbase and their program. Talk about delusional. They take the cake and the ice cream. [eyeroll]

I don't know how you do it.

You've seen how pissed off I get at the trolls visiting here. I'd have a stroke if I wandered into the hell outside this board populated with a MAJORITY of UK-hating idiots.

But thanks for fighting the good fight, for the rest of us.

Spot on. How is it even real that a prominent ref openly said that and is working Final Fours anyway?

What a world we live in.

Hillbilly here and damn proud of it. Because of our tenacity and fierceness in shaping the earliest days of the frontier, to say nothing of most of America's wars, you have the freedom to sit on your lazy, entitled a$$ and hurl insults and cultural slurs at others you don't know on an anonymous message board.

http://ashbrook.org/publications/oped-owens-04-webb/

The NCAA further solidifies the fact they don't have a clue. They make the following statement...."John is one of the most experienced and qualified college referees in the country, evidenced by his many years of officiating during March Madness, and for some fans to not only question his character.... is unfortunate."...yet the local authorities then make the following statement..."Anytime we get a call like this — though this is a magnitude I have never seen before".

Speaks volumes that there has been such a large voice of displeasure NCAA...wake the hell up. Just because you (NCAA) continue to put this awful official on the stage during march madness does not make him credible you idiots.

I thought about the Higgins thing, quite a bit last week, and talked it over with guys that know a lot more about the science and psychology of officiating than I do.

I think this a$$clown revels in being "larger than life" which is kind of his reputation and it's obvious that in addition to being a pretty boy, he's become convinced he's always right. In anything I've read on him, he comes across as arrogant and hypocritcal-best case. There are several giveaways that he decided to control this game, including, the timing of his calls, key players going to the bench were crucial to UK's success, and something i haven't seen discussed, calling fouls, goaltends, and taking away points that weren't in his area of coverage.

Naturally, the national narrative is going be "psycho Kentucky fans" over reacting to "a few bad calls", but in my work at least, when dealing with others, the only choices in evaluating others peformance is that they are hopelessly incompetent or hopelessly corrupt. The NCAA says Higgins is "one of their best", so that doesn't leave many other choices.

For me, posting on the guys facebook page is a step too far, and any kind of physical threat is criminal behavior and shoud be reported and investigated.

By the same token, I'm a grown-up and I've seen a devastating Kentucky loss or three in my lifetime. What Higgins did to our kids, kids like Dominique, Derek, that are home grown and on the biggest stage of their life (and that they may ever be on) was also criminal. It won't be investigated, but it's criminal nonetheless.

There was still 5 minutes left in the game. Berry I think was called for one push off after they pretty much had control of the game.

At the 6 second mark, Hicks pushes Bam. Higgins, the gift that keeps on giving.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...hes-getting-harassed-online-by-some-ncaa-fans
Any schooled basketball person can see the rogue, the bias, the criminal. Sickening some fans believe every single ref, all thousands of them, are straight as a line judges that can do no wrong. When their history and records come to the forefront, they are exposed. Have you ever wondered why just 3 or 4 of the thousands in college ball are never fired or how few are repremended to set an example to all the others that bias and cheating will not be tolerated? Why these few handful of refs are protected by the NCAA? Could the corruptness lead to whoever could do something about these few refs, but never do?

Higgins just needs to know that BBN is everywhere. The guy spitting in your Mocha Latte at Starbucks, BBN. The guy who drags his sack across your chicken parm at Outback Steakhouse, BBN. The lady who slashes your tires in the Wal Mart parking lot, BBN. The horses head you find in your bed, damn right that's BBN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT