ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana

They are a 3 OT game and a 1 point game away from this being a 10 game losing streak. As is, they are 1-6 in their last 7 games. #Resurrection. #Movement. #GIVECTCMORETIMETOGETITRIGHT
Yep, we're in free fall. Ugly. I'm pretty sure Crean is now out of time, at least I hope.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Crean_Meme.png

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
I for one am very happy that Crean is at Indiana. I hope he stays at Indiana forever. The longer Crean is at Indiana, the less relative Indiana will be.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
IU fans [eyeroll]...they're such a Microwave fan base...CTC knew when he arrived in Bloomington that HE would have to tear that BB program down to its foundation then rebuild it the RIGHT way...and that's what HE is doing! Geeez, Rome wasn't built in a day you know...

IU fans [eyeroll]...they're such a Microwave fan base...CTC knew when he arrived in Bloomington that HE would have to tear that BB program down to its foundation then rebuild it the RIGHT way...and that's what HE is doing! Geeez, Rome wasn't built in a day you know...

He's got the "tear down" part accomplished. Guy's on fire. Now, he only needs about 10 more seasons to build it back up. It's a process, especially when you do it the right way.

The photoshops are always great, but for gods sakes...THE REGULAR ONES! Seriously, if you're a parent and see those pics, would you let your kid play for that buffoon?!

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
If they fire Crean, it will set that program back 10 years from even sniffing back to back Sweet Sixteens.

IU's Big 10 record 6-11. In addition to jedwar's (a 3 OT game vs Penn St, a 1 point game vs Northwestern) add in a 3 pt buzzer beater at Penn State and the Candy Crean's could very easily be 3-14...just 1 game above Rutgers. AFTER NINE YEARS!!

Reactions: jedwar
They are a 3 OT game and a 1 point game away from this being a 10 game losing streak. As is, they are 1-6 in their last 7 games. #Resurrection. #Movement. #GIVECTCMORETIMETOGETITRIGHT
Don't you even think about blaming this on Tom Crean!

Reactions: jedwar
believe in the crimson and crean. dare to dream the american way.

message brought to you by
crean in '18 :americanflag:

Reactions: 83Cat
Indiana fans thought after the Watford fluke that they were getting back to where they used to be, but it was the beginning of the end. They are a mediocre program at best now, it couldn't happen to a better group of fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT