ADVERTISEMENT

I'm as Disgusted As All of You BUT!!!!!

BleedBluNAZ

Senior
Mar 19, 2003
If you would have told me UNC would go 4-27 from the 3
Justin Jackson would go 0-9 from the 3
UNC would miss 11 FT
UNC would shoot 35% - I would have bet the farm the Zags cut down the nets.

If Oregon made 8-26 3 pointers instead of 7-26. You get the picture. These effing refs took over the first half of the UNC-UK game and the 2nd Half of the final game. However, UNC was begging for someone to beat them.
Them winning the title really doesn't bother me - it's tainted on so many levels - micro and macro. This will be the one title that amounts to an Actor or Actresss receiving the Lifetime Achievment Award at the Oscars.
That said, I am so disgusted with the last week and 48 hours I could puke.

UNC shot 57.7 percent from.the foul line! Can someone who has way better internet skills than me tell me if any team has won the title shooting this low?

Gonzaga has no one to blame but themselves. They missed a ton of open shots, big polish dude missed enough 2 footers to fill a garbage truck, an 88% FT shooter goes 4-8, the officials called way too many fouls, but they called them both ways.
Not happy with the final result, but the Zags can look in the mirror at who lost this game.

Gonzaga has no one to blame but themselves. They missed a ton of open shots, big polish dude missed enough 2 footers to fill a garbage truck, an 88% FT shooter goes 4-8, the officials called way too many fouls, but they called them both ways.
Not happy with the final result, but the Zags can look in the mirror at who lost this game.
Unless you take into account that UNC had no business even being in the tourney. Cheat to win, since the NCAA has no teeth. Wheels for heels, get As for not going to class. Hell playing ball at UNCheat is more lucrative than the NBA. No wonder their guys never leave early.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey

True. Karnoswski was miserably soft in the paint. He missed 5 or 6 shots that were point blank at the rim. Tragic stuff, when a star player goes out shooting blanks.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet

Indeed.

True. Karnoswski was miserably soft in the paint. He missed 5 or 6 shots that were point blank at the rim. Tragic stuff, when a star player goes out shooting blanks.

He was clearly fouled on the wrist by Meeks on his last little hook just before halftime. That's the pic that should be all over the net.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT