ADVERTISEMENT

If you earn it you get it… unless you’re Antonio Reeves.

Do you remember the Kansas state sweet 16 game?

All season nick richards would start, we would get down, then win the rest of the game enough to win a lot of the time.

That game got down like 11-1 then won the rest of the way by 7 when richards played sparingly. But you lose by 2 that way

In the tournament if you start slow you may not win. Don’t get Vandy every night.

Why choose to start in a hole every game?

Do you remember Morris Peterson at Michigan St in 1999, or Manu Ginobili or John Havilechek? Sometimes a sixth man with a green light is an important piece to have and it’s not a role Livingston can fill.

I haven't had a chance to talk to Cal personally about this, but I think he wants to give Livingston as much experience as possible. If there are injuries or Refs Gone Wild in March the more confidence and experience Chris has the better off we are.

Do you remember Morris Peterson at Michigan St in 1999, or Manu Ginobili or John Havilechek? Sometimes a sixth man with a green light is an important piece to have and it’s not a role Livingston can fill.
If those teams started out down 10 points every game is that smart or incredibly stupid?

They keep score for a reason. If your team starts off every single game down by several points that can’t be something you accept because you want a good guy coming off the bench.

What role exactly can Livingston fill?

If those teams started out down 10 points every game is that smart or incredibly stupid?

They keep score for a reason. If your team starts off every single game down by several points that can’t be something you accept because you want a good guy coming off the bench.

Ok well those teams didn’t and we didn’t tonight. Find something else to bitch about.

Ok well those teams didn’t and we didn’t tonight. Find something else to bitch about.
I mentioned the sweet 16 team dude, you miss that part?

You think vandy is in the tournament?

In CAL You trust!

Oh yeah, big Cal guy here. Read lore and post less dumbass
You offer no discussion except insults and whining yourself.

You really think because a team won a title 24 years ago with a guy that was on the bench that could score it is worth starting every single game in a hole?

You think that in the tournament will you have to win 6, maybe 7 games in a row it is a good idea to start every game in a hole?

I asked a specific question, do you remember the sweet 16 game with Kansas state that we started off down 10 points and it cost us a final four?

Do you recal any Cal team that had a 6th man that was the most efficient line up in the country by far and they didn’t start, but won a title?

And I’m the dumb ass! Laughable

You offer no discussion except insults and whining yourself.

You really think because a team won a title 24 years ago with a guy that was on the bench that could score it is worth starting every single game in a hole?

You think that in the tournament will you have to win 6, maybe 7 games in a row it is a good idea to start every game in a hole?

I asked a specific question, do you remember the sweet 16 game with Kansas state that we started off down 10 points and it cost us a final four?

Do you recal any Cal team that had a 6th man that was the most efficient line up in the country by far and they didn’t start, but won a title?

And I’m the dumb ass! Laughable

Michigan st didn’t win in 1999, genius, but Mo Pete was their leading scorer and they made the final four by beating Kentucky.

The scoring sixth man is an important role. We have one this year. Get over it.

Michigan st didn’t win in 1999, genius, but Mo Pete was their leading scorer and they made the final four by beating Kentucky.

The scoring sixth man is an important role. We have one this year. Get over it.
wait so you think it’s the key to a wonderful season by citing a team from a quarter of a century ago that didn’t even win the title. Glad we play for third place or second place trophies.

And you continue to ignore the question, do you think starting out in an 11-1 hole in that game hurt us?

Maybe we should give the team 4-10 points every time before the game starts because we have our 6th man.

wait so you think it’s the key to a wonderful season by citing a team from a quarter of a century ago that didn’t even win the title. Glad we play for third place or second place trophies.

And you continue to ignore the question, do you think starting out in an 11-1 hole in that game hurt us?

Maybe we should give the team 4-10 points every time before the game starts because we have our 6th man.

WAIT SO YOU THINK

shut the hell up

4 game win streak with Reeves off the bench as the 6th man. Get used to it and bitch about something else or change your pad and move on with your life

WAIT SO YOU THINK

shut the hell up

4 game win streak with Reeves off the bench as the 6th man. Get used to it and bitch about something else or change your pad and move on with your life
You are such a good person. So insulting and offer absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Yes Kentucky is playing a lot better.

I asked you two simple questions and you do not answer, you just offer insults and just show how shitty of a person you are.

Do you think Kentucky will be able to win 6 games in a row if they start off every game slow?

Do you think if Kentucky starts off 8-8 instead of down 11-1 against Kansas state they win that game?

Cats have won 4 in a row, Reeves has said he likes coming off the bench and yet we have a dipshit thread like this started. Man, some people are huge losers.
Another simpleton. LOL at crying about legitimate criticisms on a
Message board. Weak snowflakes like this are always just full of excuses.

We have Kentucky fans bragging about 4 game winning streaks now. We don’t need to start our best lineup or even play them together at all. We’re on a 4 game winning streak.

You are the one that said you cared about winning in the prior post. I was just reminding you we got a win comfortably with Reeves coming off the bench.
You do realize I’m talking about playing the lineups that give us the best chance to win, right?

Well yeah, except they did play together. It’s pretty clear Reeves is embracing his role of being a sniper off the bench.
It’s pretty clear that Livingston is playing undeserved minutes and getting an undeserved starting role. Play the best lineup, period.

Cats have won 4 in a row, Reeves has said he likes coming off the bench and yet we have a dipshit thread like this started. Man, some people are huge losers.
That is what I heard, as well. Reeves LIKES coming off the bench to provide instant offense and lift the club. It's working well.

He could go down as the best 6th man in Kentucky history ... he's certainly one of them. James Lee was another very good one ... everybody remembers how he lifted the team.

The last 4 games with Livingston starting
Tennessee UK had 0 points at the 1st TV timeout
Georgia UK had 2 points at the 1st TV timeout
Texas A&M UK had 3 points at the first TV TO
Vanderbilt UK had 4 points at the first tv timeout

Apparently it’s unreasonable to be concerned with slow starts due to starting a bad lineup. My apologies to fans whose feeling get hurt over legitimate criticisms.
4-0 in those games.

Last edited:
The last 4 games with Livingston starting

3-1 in those games.
We’re 4-0 in those games and the point is play the lineup that gives you the best chance to win. It’s not even chess, it’s checkers, and y’all still don’t get it.

Last edited:
That is what I heard, as well. Reeves LIKES coming off the bench to provide instant offense and lift the club. It's working well.

He could go down as the best 6th man in Kentucky history ... he's certainly one of them. James Lee was another very good one ... everybody remembers how he lifted the team.
Next they’re gonna tell you that “they heard” Adou Thiero likes playing zero minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT