ADVERTISEMENT

If you are not thrilled and happy with this win today:

Great day for the Cats!!!

This win will hopefully go a LONG way going forward!! We REALLY needed this win!!!

Coach Stoops and the staff made the right calls to put us in position today with ALL of the crazy things that happened!!

Hats off to the coaches!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Happy for the team and coaches and happy for the fans who were looking for that signature win after disappointing games against South Carolina and Missouri. UK showed great perseverance and heart and that paid dividends today. Great job, Cats!

Coen back on the sideline was a difference maker on offense . Got to talk to the guys when they came off. Loved when the camera pointed to the booth early on talking about him not knowing he was on the field.

This win was a good win against a very good team that will win the ACC next Saturday.
Just wish this team played like this in 3 other games we lost that we should have won.
LV wasn't a very good team even before we whupped them. Decent, average, I'll buy that.

LV wasn't a very good team even before we whupped them. Decent, average, I'll buy that.
Agreed and we certainly played OK today, but equivalent to TN game. Don’t think todays effort would have beaten missouri, South Carolina certainly but that’s about it IMO.

Gratefully the CATS at least partially redeemed themselves from a somewhat disappointing season. It's always better to go out on a high note, that helps set the tone for the offseason. Beating UofL is especially juicy this year since we ruined any hopes for them to squirm their way into the playoffs and knocked them way down from their faux #10 position. A bowl win would make things even a bit better.

And for those of us that took preseason win totals bets at 6.5 we have something else to celebrate and even those that took the over at 7 can at least breath a sigh of relief.

Reactions: CGblue
Thrilled and happy anytime the Cats win and it comes at the expense of Loserville fans on top of it. Love it!

Reactions: cathouse
I think Stoops just kept his job with this win.

You could argue that uofl had a better qb than us.

It's strange, Im shocked and awed by this close win at louisville no less.

I must have missed something on why people wouldn’t be happy?

I was there and it was one of the most satisfying games I’ve ever attended.
I wouldn’t say that a lot of folks are totally unhappy. But there are definitely some that are embarrassed. You’d have to go back and read the board from this past week to identify them. They are a little absent tonight

Thrilled with this particular win, yes, but I don't think it makes up for the huge disappointment this season was and still believe the program is on a negative trajectory. We will see how many players transfer out and what coaching changes are made on the staff.

Stoops likely to stay. Needs to get real. Get some dudes on both sides that can play in the SEC.

This League only gets tougher next year. No more of this plow horse offense. Get some serious athletes that can run and play. You're getting paid well. Start earning it better.

Did you see Auburn last week and today? It happens everywhere all the time.
Auburn must be punching themselves in face right now. They had the game won, then came the muffed punt that gave the ball back to bama. Then they get bama in a 4th and forever score or lose situation and blow the coverage giving up the winning score. That was hard to watch

Reactions: gojvc
Win or lose, I'll always be a Cats fan. But I'll have to say I've been pretty po'd at Leary this season. How can a QB be so hot and cold?

Auburn must be punching themselves in face right now. They had the game won, then came the muffed punt that gave the ball back to bama. Then they get bama in a 4th and forever score or lose situation and blow the coverage giving up the winning score. That was hard to watch
That one is going to hurt for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't think they blew the coverage. Rushed 2 and held 1 at line of scrimmage to spy the QB and gave the QB 8 seconds to find an open receiver.

That rush 3 drop 8 with zero pressure on the QB is the biggest losing defensive strategy ever invented.

Makes me sick watching the futility of it over and over again. Especially when we play it.

Reactions: K_TIME
Stoops likely to stay. Needs to get real. Get some dudes on both sides that can play in the SEC.

This League only gets tougher next year. No more of this plow horse offense. Get some serious athletes that can run and play. You're getting paid well. Start earning it better.
They had those guys this season but didn't efficiently utilize them. This will make it much more difficult to get high quality transfers going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT