ADVERTISEMENT

If you are hating on Pope because...

Oct 20, 2010
He lost a Tennessee kid to Tennessee.
Didn't pay 2 million dollars for one player.
Didn't get both of a one or the other scenario.
Then you are probably a homer, or troll.

Pope took over a team a month ago, he had ONE player, and all of the other top 100 recruits were already committed.
He put together a 12 man roster, and he landed kids over Duke, Uconn, Florida Kansas, St Johns etc.

If you can't find a way to give him some credit, I am 100% sure your closet is full of red T-shirts.

Who here is supposedly “hating on Pope” for those reasons? I’m not seeing anyone.

The strikes me as a classic strawman thread. Make up bogus arguments that people aren’t actually saying …just so that you can then try to make yourself look good by refuting them.

Who here is supposedly “hating on” Pope for those reasons? I’m not seeing anyone.

The strikes me as a classic strawman thread. Make up bogus arguments that people aren’t actually saying. …just so that you can then try to make yourself look good by refuting them.
Hahaha then you haven’t been around here the last 2 weeks.

Pope took over a team a month ago, he had ONE player, and all of the other top 100 recruits were already committed.
He put together a 12 man roster, and he landed kids over Duke, Uconn, Florida Kansas, St Johns etc.

If you can't find a way to give him some credit, I am 100% sure your closet is full of red T-shirts.
He put together an incredible roster in a short and awkward period of time he deserves a standing ovation.

Uh, most of them can't afford a closet full of anything. (Unless it is after a riot...) ;)

I don't see many people blaming Pope and if they are, they are attacking the wrong guy. We've seen how hard Pope has recruited these top players that end up elsewhere. It's not about your ability to recruit anymore and the sooner we all figure that out the better our lives will be.

• Wow
Reactions: NerlensCat
It's still about the same things.

A highly ranked player is gonna get paid no matter where they go. What it's about is relationships, fit (PT), and scheme. Coach has established relationships and has done a great job overcoming short term objections. Can't wait to see what he can do and the effects this all has on the fans going into and through next season. May head out to a bar or restaurant for away basketball games again like the old days when CATS cheers would echo through such establishments.

Who here is supposedly “hating on Pope” for those reasons? I’m not seeing anyone.

The strikes me as a classic strawman thread. Make up bogus arguments that people aren’t actually saying …just so that you can then try to make yourself look good by refuting them.
Have you been under a rock the last 2 weeks.

Missed. Never had him.

Open your eyes. Check any of the Robinson threads before and after the announcement.

Just settle down! You will be ok; I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: BassProCat
walt disney jump GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT